Are you looking for a highly capable ride to take on all of your adventures? It can be hard finding something that can handle whatever you throw at it. Well, look no further! The new 2018 Toyota Tundra is the perfect choice for those who need a new truck in Orlando that can handle the roads and any other task you may have. We’ve selected some of our favorite features that come with this new Orlando Toyota.
The new 2018 Toyota Tundra is our choice for great capability and performance
If you’re looking for a truck that can handle whatever life throws at you, the 2018 Toyota Tundra is a perfect choice. You’ll enjoy incredible performance features like:
- The Tundra’s i-FORCE 5.7L V8 engine has the ability lets you tow over 10,000 lbs.
- Active Traction Control is available in Tundra models with Four Wheel Drive. This system helps optimize traction across the front and rear axles simultaneously.
This new Toyota in Orlando is equipped with the latest Toyota technology that will help keep your ride enjoyable.
- A Multi-Information Display is customizable and shows you everything from your average speed to an Integrated Trailer Brake Controller monitoring screen.
- A standard backup camera helps you with backing up your trailer and makes it a little easier.
Just because the 2018 Toyota Tundra can handle everything from the concrete jungle to the great outdoors, that doesn’t mean it has to sacrifice design! This new American-made Toyota is the perfect blend of capability and style thanks to incredible design details. These include:
- An interior design that blends functionality and comfort with enough room to stretch out in addition to the option for premium seating surfaces and soft-touch materials.
- A choice between a gray honeycomb-style grille or a silver billet-style grille. Both options give off a bold impression.
The new Toyota Tundra is equipped with some of the best Toyota safety features you can find. These features will help keep you protected while you’re driving on the road and even when you’re towing.
- This Toyota truck comes equipped with 8 airbags. The Tundra also has exclusive driver/front outboard passenger knee airbags that you won’t find in any other truck on the market.
- The Toyota Tundra is the first full-size pickup to offer Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
Find the truck you need at Toyota of Orlando
You can find the 2018 Toyota Tundra and more at our dealership in Orlando. This new Toyota truck starts at an MSRP of just $31,120. But if you want something smaller or that gets better fuel efficiency, we’re sure to have it on our lot. Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.