Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? Well, you’re in luck! The 2018 Toyota Avalon is here at Toyota of Orlando. This luxurious Toyota model is a standout on the lot, and as soon as you take it out on a test drive, you’ll know why. Our staff here at Toyota of Orlando has assembled information on the 2018 Toyota Avalon and why it’s sure to be a favorite!
What makes the 2018 Toyota Avalon so exceptional?
Are you wondering what all there is to offer in the 2018 Toyota Avalon? We’ve picked some of our favorite features available in this Orlando Toyota that we’re sure you’re going to love.
Not only does this car look good, it can perform. So not only will the Toyota Avalon look like a luxury model, it’ll feel like one as well.Performance features include:
- Fully independent suspension for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Aerodynamic efficiency that helps reduce turbulence and enhances control
- A 268-hp V6 engine
With a new Toyota, we know you expect the best. That’s why the new Avalon is filled with tons of Toyota technology features that will keep you cozy and connected on your commute. Features in the Toyota Avalon include:
- A Multi-Information Display that will show you everything that you need to know to make sure you have a safe and comfortable ride.
- The Entune App Suite so you can easily access apps that help control your music, restaurant reservations, and movie tickets.
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging to make sure your phone is always charged, even if you forgot your charger at home.
This chic ride has all the features you need to turn heads as you’re driving downtown. Some of these features include:
- Meticulous craftsmanship like the standard leather-trimmed seats and French stitching.
- Ambient lighting throughout the cabin that gives off a sense of elegance and helps you find items like cup holders in the dark.
- A stunning exterior that presents itself as a sophisticated and confident ride.
To keep you safe on the road, this new Toyota is equipped with some of the best Toyota safety features available. These include:
- The Star Safety System – The Star Safety System includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology
- Toyota Safety Sense P – Which includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and Automatic High Beams.
Find new Toyota models at Toyota of Orlando
After learning about the new 2018 Toyota Avalon, you’re probably interested in seeing it in person. This car, which starts at an MSRP of $33,500, is available at Toyota of Orlando! You can check out this elegant model and others on the lot, and test drive some of the models you’ve been thinking about. Our dealership is located at 3575 Vineland Road just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall.