Are you currently a member of the United States armed forces? We have great news for you! We’re honored to be able to partner with Toyota and offer a $1,000 rebate on any new Toyota vehicle to eligible military personnel when they choose to finance through our dealership in Orlando and Toyota Financial Services. Toyota of Orlando has all the information you need to see if you’re eligible, and some amazing new Toyota you can use this military rebate on.
How to qualify for the Toyota military rebate
If you’re looking to take advantage of this military rebate, there are a few conditions that you must meet. These conditions are:
- Be an inactive reserve or in the current active duty status in the U.S. military (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy and active reserves) or a member of the U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard.
- Have verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service. The following documentation can be used to verify eligibility for the military rebate at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Military Orders including Call to Active Duty Letter within one month of departure
- Military Identification Car
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
- Credit approval through our Orlando dealership and Toyota Financial Services.
And that’s all you need! Unfortunately, retired military personnel are not eligible for this military rebate.
Find a new Toyota in Orlando
Now that you have access to the military rebate, you need to find the perfect new car from Toyota of Orlando! We have a ton of options that fit any lifestyle. Here are some of our top choices:
- 2017 Toyota Highlander – This is the perfect family-friendly Toyota for those looking to bring the whole crew out on adventures during their time off. The 2017 Toyota Highlander has seating for up to eight and includes features like USB ports, rear-seat entertainment, and a Bird’s Eye View Camera.
- 2017 Toyota Tundra – If you’re looking for a new truck to use your military rebate on, take a look at the 2017 Toyota Tundra. This Toyota truck will handle whatever you throw at it thanks to incredible towing capabilities and other performance features.
- 2018 Toyota Camry – If you’re looking for a sporty new ride, you’ll love the brand new 2018 Toyota Camry. This Orlando sedan isn’t like your father’s Camry. A newly styled design will have you
Are you in the Orlando area and are looking for a Toyota dealership where you can use your military rebate on a new car? Visit our location! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. If you would like more information about the rebate itself, give our sales team a call at (407) 298-4500.