The results are in – the edgy 2018 Toyota C-HR is officially the best-selling SUV in the nation of Japan for the first half of 2017! We’re not surprised – this sporty Orlando Toyota is a head-turner but is also decked out with top technology and has a performance to write home about. That’s also why in the month of April, it was the most-purchased vehicle in the entire Japanese market! Let’s take a closer look at what the new Toyota C-HR has to offer and why it’s a top choice for so many drivers.
What makes the 2018 Toyota C-HR a best-seller?
Here are the basics:
- This Orlando Toyota crossover comes in one two trim levels – the XLE and the XLE Premium.
- It has an extremely affordable price tag attached to it – the starting MSRP is just $22,500, making it an option for everyone.
- It gets 27 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway so you’ll not only save money when you sign the dotted line, but also every time you stop at the gas pump.
- It’s a completely new model – 2018 is the first year on the market and it’s the first time Toyota has introduced a compact crossover to the world.
Now let’s get more into the details… see why we recommend you put the Orlando Toyota C-HR in your driveway today.
- It’s boasting a great performance. Besides the fuel efficiency, it showcases performance features like a continuously variable transmission with intelligence, electric power steering, and three different drive modes – Sport, ECO, and Normal! It also seats up to five people and still has 19 cubic feet of cargo space in the rear for your gear.
- It’s got all the technology you need to take things to the next level. You’ll find features like a 7-inch touchscreen audio system, Aha Radio (over 10,000 stations), Bluetooth wireless streaming, a USB port, voice recognition, iPod connectivity, the Smart Key System with push-button start, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera. Plus, you’ll find it has a steering wheel capped with audio controls!
- You’ll love the edgy, modern style infused into every aspect of the new Toyota C-HR. It features a diamond-inspired exterior with chiseled edges and lines, and the interior is decked out with sleek sport fabric. It’s available in colors like Ruby Flare Pearl and Blue Eclipse Metallic, and you can even choose two-toned color paint schemes like Radiant Green Mica R-Code, which has a white roof and side mirrors for contrast.
And on top of all that, you’ll find that this impeccably-designed Toyota crossover also offers you safety features like Toyota Safety Sense, the Star Safety System, and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. You’re in good hands when you get behind the wheel!
Test drive this Orlando Toyota today
Ready to take this best-seller for a test drive? Come on down and see us – Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and we’re open until 10 pm every single day. Call ahead of time to schedule an appointment at (407) 298-4500!