Are you a new grad (or soon-to-be new grad) who’s looking for a new ride to start the next chapter of your life? Look no further – Toyota of Orlando has a ton of new vehicles for you to choose from, and all of them have affordable price tags attached to them. We’ve got cars, trucks, hybrids, vans, SUVs, and crossovers, so whatever you’re trying to put in your driveway, we can help make it happen. And not only that, we have an incredible Toyota rebate for new grads to help you save big bucks in the process!
What is the Toyota College Grad Rebate?
What exactly does the Toyota College Grad Rebate bring to the table? At Toyota of Orlando, it means you can get up to a $750 Toyota rebate* on your next new ride. Here are some of the details:
- When you choose a new Toyota Corolla, Camry, RAV4, Tacoma, Prius c, or Yaris, you’re entitled to a Toyota rebate of $750.
- You’ll also have access to the Toyota College Grad Finance Plan – this means no money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days, as well as complimentary roadside assistance for one year. You’ll also be able to get competitive APR options so you can get the best rate around for your budget.
So which Orlando Toyota will you be putting in your driveway or heading off to college for a second degree in? Here’s the scoop on what’s up for grabs in this extra special Toyota Rebate program:
- 2017 Toyota Corolla, a sporty and fuel-efficient compact sedan that’s decked out with top technology and style features
- 2017 Toyota Camry, a sleek and polished sedan that’s known nationwide for its exceptional performance and unbeatable reliability
- 2017 Toyota RAV4, a compact crossover that offers the space of a small SUV with the fuel efficiency and handling of a sporty sedan
- 2017 Toyota Prius c, a city-friendly hybrid that’s a more compact but just as fuel-efficient and eco-friendly version of the original Toyota Prius
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, a hip and modern hatchback that has tons of cargo space and big time fuel economy despite its small size
- 2017 Toyota Tacoma, a versatile compact pickup truck that’s perfect for work AND play both on and off the pavement
Should you buy a new Orlando Toyota for your new chapter of life?
It’s a win-win – there’s truly something for everyone! And if you’re doubting whether or not buying a new car is a good idea for this next chapter in your life, here are a few facts to help you make your decision:
- New Toyota cars in Orlando comes with ToyotaCare, which means two years or 24,000 miles of complimentary auto service.
- New cars typically have better financing available than used cars.
- New cars have no drive time history attached to them, so you can rest easy that you’re getting a high-quality product without any hidden issues.
- When you own a new car, you can modify it to suit your needs AND you don’t have to worry about mileage every year.
Want to start shopping? Call Toyota of Orlando today – we’re open seven days a week until 10pm. And congratulations!