With graduation season coming to an end it’s probable that as you hang up your cap and gown you’re now looking for a new set of wheels to carry you on the fast-lane to success. You’re going to need something reliable, versatile, sleek, and sporty, and our Orlando Toyota Dealership has just released the perfect car for you.
Meet the 2018 Toyota CH-R, Toyota of Orlando’s first crossover.
Bigger than a hatchback, smaller than an SUV, and larger than a sudan this is the perfect happy medium for road travelers. The new crossover, available in unique R-Code paints such as Ruby Flare Pearl, Radiant Green Mica, and Blue Eclipse Metallic, sports a diamond-like exterior with precision angles and key fob activated puddle lights that display an illuminated Toyota CH-R logo that make it impossible to ignore. The Orlando Toyota CH-R stands out for its distinctive look that all passersby will envy.
Along with its stylish design the Toyota CH-R has a spacious and comfortable interior featuring leather-trimmed steering and a satin-plated shift knob for the most devout driver. Despite being smaller than your average SUV, the crossover allows for five passenger seating as well as substantial cargo space. The rear hatch can open up for additional trunk space with standard 60/40 split rear seats. Not to mention the vehicle is equipped with a 7- in. touch-screen display system and six different speakers with access to over 100,000 radio stations, iPod® connectivity, and Bluetooth® wireless technology. This allows for wireless phone use and music streaming that won’t distract from driving. The car provides a standard lane departure system with steering assist, alerting the driver of any inadvertent lane deviations and correcting the steering if the driver fails to do so themselves.
Whether you’re sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on I-Dive or trying to make it to a job interview this vehicle will help your ride be much more enjoyable.
Why Toyota of Orlando thinks this is the right car for you.
The best part about the 2018 Toyota CH-R? On top of an attention-grabbing exterior the Toyota CH-R is affordable and reliable. The crossover starts at a $22,500 MSRP and gets 27 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. The efficient technology and the safety features of the crossover help ensure success and safety on the road. Some of our customers’ favorite features include:
- Standard Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. Utilizing advanced camera and radar technology your car will be able to adjust speed accordingly, including complete stops while in cruise control based on the speed of the vehicle ahead of you.
- Standard Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Protection. Sends out an audible alert to the driver if there is a potential collision ahead with another vehicle, object, or pedestrian.
- Standard 4.2- in. color Multi-Information Display. Allows you to view all of your information: average mpg, outside temperature, driving modes, and trip information in one glance.
- Available Smart Key System with Push Button Start. No need to dig for your keys anymore. As long as the key is with you, you can unlock the front doors and rear hatch and start the engine with the push of a button.
- Standard Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror with Integrated Backup Camera. Eliminate the pesky nighttime glare with automatic dimming and allow for more natural backup viewing and steering with the new location of this camera.
Interested in improving your traffic-jammed trek down I-4? Come out to our Orlando Toyota Dealership at 3575 Vineland Road and learn more about the 2018 Toyota CH-R in person.