Easter weekend is coming! Whether you’re looking for the perfect sunrise service to attend or the kids are eager to show their stuff in an Easter egg hunt, there’s plenty going on in the City Beautiful. Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on what you can expect to find over the next week, and the best ways to make the most of the holiday! Let’s get started.
Find the perfect photo opp with the Easter Bunny!
Want pictures with the Easter bunny? There are plenty of local places that you can visit to plot out the perfect photo opp.
- Bass Pro Orlando will have the Easter Bunny in residence on Mon-Thur from 6-8pm, Fri from 2-8pm, Sat from 11am-6pm, and Sun from 11am-4pm.
- PetSmart will provide an opportunity for you to get your pet’s pictures taken with the Easter Bunny tomorrow, April 8, from 12pm to 4pm.
- Mall at Millenia will have the Easter Bunny ready and waiting every day from 11am to 9pm through Easter.
- Florida Mall will have an Easter Bunny photo opp through Easter, and they recommend that you reserve your time slot online to save time!
- Disney – Magic Kingdom – will host the Easter Bunny in front of City Hall through Easter. The other characters will be there in their Easter attire, too!
Trying to find a sunrise service to kick the day of off? Here are some of the popular picks throughout the city:
- SeaWorld will have a sunrise service in conjunction with Z88.3 starting at 6:30am at SeaWorld’s Bayside Stadium.
- First Baptist Church in Windermere will hold sunrise service at 6:30am at their Maguire Road location.
- Bok Tower Gardens will hold a sunrise service beginning at 7am.
- Crane’s Roost will hold a sunrise church service at 7am.
- Conway United Methodist Church will hold a sunrise service at 6:30am.
Plan your Easter brunch celebration now
Planning to celebrate Easter with friends, family, and food? Schedule a brunch – here are our top picks for Easter Sunday:
- 310 Lakeside, 310 Park South, and 310 Nona will all be hosting Easter brunch with both the regular menu and a special brunch menu.
- Hamilton Kitchen at Alfond Inn will host an Easter brunch and Easter egg hunt with chef-attended stations and two separate seatings beginning at 10am.
- Buca di Beppo may not have brunch items on the menu, but if you’d rather just go for lunch they open at 11am, and offer the perfect environment for large parties!
- Crafted Block and Brew will host Easter Brunch with tons of food options, as well as both Mimosa and Bloody Mary bars.
- Trattoria del Porto at Loew’s Portofino Bay Hotel will host Easter brunch with a champagne buffet, Universal characters, face painting, and live musicians.
- BB King Blues Club will offer a soul-inspired Easter Brunch with chicken and waffles, eggs benedict, and more.
From our family to yours, happy Easter!