Are you looking to get out of town – like way, way out of town – this spring break? Then why not head out to the Pacific Northwest in your Orlando Toyota? Whether you like city life, outdoor adventure, or tourist traps, Seattle and the surrounding state of Washington have something for everyone. Pack up and hit the highway – Toyota of Orlando has the scoop on all the things to explore in this amazing area of the country!
If you’re into city living… then definitely check out Seattle proper. The city has a ton of things to do and explore, including:
- Pike Place Market (you know, where they throw the fish) to get your fill of fresh flowers, local artisans, and delicious food and drink, not to mention a fantastic view of Elliot Bay
- Pioneer Square, which is the first official neighborhood in Seattle and is now filled with unique boutiques and offbeat restaurants and bars
- CenturyLink Field, where you can check out games from your favorite teams (depending on the season) like the Mariners and Sounders
- Seattle Aquarium, to get your fill of all things oceanic and to take in the 120,000 gallon viewing tank and two touching tide pools filled with sea life
If tourist traps are your thing… you’ll want to explore well-known sites in your Orlando Toyota like:
- The Space Needle, to get the best views of the city AND the surrounding area (just make sure you pick a clear day to go up and book your dinner reservations ahead of time if you’re going to eat at the top)
- The first Starbucks, to get a hot cup of brew and see where this legendary coffee shop first planted its roots (don’t be surprised by the line if it wraps around the block!)
- The Seattle Great Wheel, for more incredible views of Seattle, Mt. Rainier, and more (each gondola is enclosed and climate-controlled so don’t let the wet weather put a damper on your adventure)
If you’re more of an outdoor adventure person... get out of the city and head for Olympic National Park in your Orlando Toyota! Hop a ferry and don’t forget your hiking boots; here are some of the sights you can explore on the way:
- Lake Union, if you like kayaking or paddleboarding. Suit up (we recommend a wet suit) and hit the water for the opportunity to check out the unique houseboat communities on the lake, as well as to watch the seaplanes take off and land
- Hurricane Ridge, for incredible views of Olympic National Park and some seriously unbelievable hiking opportunities
- La Push Beach, for salt air and beautiful Pacific Ocean sights
- Hoh Rainforest, where you can get off the beaten path and hike trails surrounded by dense trees, mosses, and ferns
And there’s so much more to explore that we didn’t even touch on. Looks to us like it’s time for you to hit the highway! For the perfect Orlando Toyota for this cross-country adventures, come down to see us at 3575 Vineland Road!