Searching for a new compact crossover? Then we’ve got BIG news for you – Toyota is releasing their first ever in 2018! The Toyota C-HR compact crossover will be joining the already versatile lineup of Orlando Toyota crossovers and SUVs waiting for you at our lot, and we’ve got the scoop on what this sporty and innovative new Toyota will be bringing to the table. Let’s dive in!
Meet the all-new 2018 Toyota C-HR
The 2018 Toyota C-HR is the brand’s FIRST compact crossover to ever hit the market; if you remember, they used to have a larger crossover in the form of the Toyota Venza. The C-HR should be available at Toyota of Orlando sometime next summer. Here are some of the basics:
- The C-HR stands for “coupe high rider”
- Two models will be up for grabs – the XLE and XLE Premium
- The starting MSRP will be $22,500, making it an incredibly affordable Orlando Toyota option
Now, let’s talk about performance capabilities:
- It will be a front-wheel drive vehicle with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that gets 144 horsepower and 139 lb-ft of torque
- It will have independent MacPherson strut suspension in the front, and double wishbone suspension in the rear
Explore what this brand new crossover will be bringing to our dealership
When it comes to style, this crossover will turn heads all over town with features like:
- It will offer an athletic exterior with a couple-like appearance and hidden rear doors, as well a sharp and defined lines and raised ride height
- It’ll boast style elements like 18″ alloy wheels, a roof spoiler AND rear lip spoiler, clustered LED daytime running lights, and six dazzling paint colors in addition to three new two-toned paint colors
- The interior has a European-inspired dash that’s smoother and sleeker, and will showcase a leather-wrapped steering wheel, satin-plated shiftknob, and an ergonomic interior
And you’ll love the top technology woven into the sporty crossover design, like:
- New technology will include a 7-inch touchscreen audio system, as well as auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera display, dual zone automatic climate control, an electric parking brake, a blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, and the Smart Key System with push button start
- It’ll even have the Toyota Safety Sense P system with ten airbags, dynamic radar cruise control, and the pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
We think you can see where we’re going with this one – if you’re looking for a new Toyota in Orlando that’s edgy, sophisticated, and built for both work and play, you just found it! This incredible new vehicle has the space of a compact crossover but the handling capabilities of a sporty sedan, so it’s easy for you to get the best of both worlds!
Are you ready to get your hands on the new Toyota C-HR? We’ll keep you posted with details as they emerge, but if you’d rather get your hands on a different ride NOW, call Toyota of Orlando at (407) 298-4500. We have tons of trucks, cars, SUVs, and hybrids ready and waiting for you at our dealership at amazing prices!