Are you looking for a family ride that can also accommodate your sense of adventure? Look no further – the brand-new 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure has the best of both worlds rolled into one affordable package! This all-new SUV will be hitting the dealership lots sometime next year, and we’re already excited for the upgrades and enhancements it’ll bring to the already popular fan favorite. Let’s take a closer look at what the Orlando Toyota RAV4 Adventure will have to offer, and how it can accommodate your quest for excitement!
Get into the Toyota RAV4 Adventure and get out of town!
We already know the basics when it comes to the Orlando Toyota RAV4 – it’s a sporty, compact SUV that can seat five, has good cargo space, and also gets good fuel efficiency (23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway). However, the Adventure model will up the ante, big time. Here are some of the unique features that will only be found on this one-of-a-kind SUV:
- Tow Prep Package, which allows you to tow more than the standard capacity of 1,500 lbs. It weaves in elements like a new radiator and supplemental engine oil and transmission fluid coolers to allow your Orlando Toyota SUV to get the job done efficiently, not to mention Trailer Sway Control.
- A higher height thanks to an upgraded suspension system, which not only looks cool but also seriously improves handling when you’re on AND off the pavement
- Automatic limited slip differential or dynamic torque control with all-wheel drive
- Hill Start Assist Control and Toyota Safety Sense P
- A sporty new interior with unique trim panels, a leather-wrapped shift gear, door-sill protectors, all-weather floor mats, and plenty of Adventure badging
- A 120V/100W power outlet in the cargo area
- A new exterior with upgrades like 18″ 5-spoke black alloy wheels, bigger overfender flares, and lower body guards. It’s also boasting other blacked out accessories like fog light surrounds, headlight bezels, and even roof racks!
This Orlando Toyota is an expert both on and off the pavement
However, in spite of that sense of adventure, you’ve still got a family to take care of when you’re behind the wheel. That’s why you can still count on convenience features in the Orlando Toyota RAV4 like:
- A backup camera with projected path and Bird’s Eye View camera with 360-degree view
- ECO, Sport, and EV driving modes to customize your drive time to your needs
- HomeLink Universal Transceiver
- The Smart Key System with push button start and a remote power liftgate function
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bluetooth wireless streaming for all of your phone calls and music, as well as voice recognition capabilities
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- A tire pressure monitoring system to let you know if any of your tires are low
- A blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- And so much more.
So whether you need on-road efficiency or off-road adventure, this Orlando Toyota SUV has got you covered. We’ll keep you posted as to when it’ll actually arrive at our dealership, but come test drive the 2017 Toyota RAV4 today! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road.