When you’re shopping for a vehicle, you have a lot of things to consider. Is it in your price range? Does it meet your performance needs? Does it include the technology you want? The list can get pretty long, but there’s one quality you definitely want to ensure you have on there – resale value. Resale value is basically how much value your car will have to offer when you go to sell it in the future. In other words, it’s how much money you’ll get when you sell down the road. Why is it important? For that very reason. You want to get the most bang for your buck when you sell so you have the money to either put in your pocket, or to put down on a new ride.
KBB deems Toyota Best Resale Value Brand for 2017
Good news! If you’re shopping for a new Toyota in Orlando, you’ll have plenty of resale value on your side. Toyota topped the KBB Resale Value awards this year, and additionally won the Best Resale Value award for 2017, beating out all other brands! They also cleaned up in the individual categories – see if your Orlando Toyota took a top three spot this year below.
#1 Toyota Tacoma
#2 Toyota 4Runner
#5 Toyota Tundra
- Best subcompact car: Toyota Yaris iA and Toyota Yaris
- Best compact car: Toyota Corolla iM
- Best mid-size car: Toyota Camry
- Best full-size car: Toyota Avalon
- Best hybrid/alternative energy car: Toyota Prius, Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Best mid-size SUV: Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Highlander
- Best full-size SUV: Toyota Sequoia
- Best mid-size pickup truck: Toyota Tacoma
- Best full-size pickup truck: Toyota Tundra
- Best minivan: Toyota Sienna
We cleaned up, right?
Find out what an Orlando Toyota can bring to your drive time
However, resale value isn’t the only factor you want to look into when you’re shopping for an Orlando Toyota. Here are some of the other awards the brand has picked up lately to give you even more peace of mind in your decision:
- 2016 IIHS Top Safety Picks (multiple vehicle winners)
- NHTSA 5-Star Safety Ratings (multiple vehicle winners)
- Longest lasting vehicles of any full-line automotive manufacturer
- Most 2016 Best Overall Value awards of any brand
- Most 2016 Best Overall Value awards of any manufacturer
Ready to sign the dotted line yet?
And best of all, when you come to Toyota of Orlando to shop for your ride, you’ll get more than just a high-quality vehicle with amazing value. You’ll also find yourself immersed in a stress-free shopping experience with knowledgeable sales specialist and finance specialists here to guide you through it! We have a large selection of new AND used vehicles on our lot, including Toyota Certified Used Cars, as well as a top-notch service center, parts store, and Toyota Collision Center. We’re your one stop shop for all things automotive!
Schedule your test drive today! Toyota of Orlando is conveniently located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can reach our internet sales team to set up your appointment at (407) 298-4500. Call today and learn more about what we have to offer!