Are you ready to get behind the wheel of the best-selling car in America? We’ve got a great selection of Toyota Camry models here at Toyota of Orlando, but here’s some even more exciting news… the 2018 model will be here by the end of the summer, and it’s COMPLETELY remodeled inside, outside, and under the hood. We’ve got the scoop on what you can expect when you slide into the driver’s seat so let’s take a closer look!
Is the 2018 Toyota Camry the car for you?
The Detroit Auto Show is always an exciting time of the year for the automotive industry, and this year was no exception. Toyota unveiled the incredible new 2018 Toyota Camry and showcased the new style, new technology, and new performance features that it’s going to be bringing to a dealership near you. Here are some of the points we got from the big reveal!
- The interior was redesigned – the Orlando Toyota Camry will now have a broader, lower dash and more interior space for passengers with redesigned seats.
- There’s a new two-toned color scheme on the interior, which ups the sporty feel of the vehicle and includes new color palettes as well.
- The exterior of the 2018 Toyota Camry will showcase a more sculpted silhouette. It’s got a lower hood and roof line (by over an inch) and more defined lines and curves.
- Premium style elements will be available, like smoke-tinted lamps, rocker panels, new wheel finishes, and a new grille and lower bumper.
- This Orlando Toyota sedan is boasting a new 10-inch head-up display, which projects important information onto your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- You’ll also find an 8-inch audio display system, as well as a new optional JBL audio system with 9 speakers, Clari-Fi music technology, and a 10.1 inch subwoofer.
- This new Toyota has a new 7-inch multi-information display system for your important drive time stats.
- New safety technology has also been integrated; feel more secure with standard features like adaptive cruise control, a rear cross-traffic alert system, a blind spot monitor, and even the amazing new Toyota Safety Sense system.
See how this new Toyota sedan improves every aspect of your drive time
- Take your drive time to a new level with ease. The 2018 Toyota Camry has a lower center of gravity thanks to that lowered roof line and hood, which means even better handling is in your future.
- There’s also an 8-speed automatic transmission being introduced in this model; this equates to sharper, faster shifts and a lot more fun (especially when combined with the lower center of gravity).
- There’s a brand new four-point engine mounting system that keeps the cabin of the car quiet and peaceful.
- The engine ups the ante with a higher horsepower rate, torque rate, and compression rate.
- And you’ll even get improved fuel efficiency to go along with everything!
The 2018 Toyota Camry will be available at Toyota of Orlando in four trim-levels – the LE, XLE, SE, and XSE. Like we said, it’ll be here late summer, so keep your eyes open! And in the meantime, why not check out the 2017 Toyota model? We’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road!