It’s a new year, which means it’s the perfect time to bring in a new ride. However, if you’re worried that your budget just can’t handle a new Toyota or used car, relax – Toyota of Orlando is hosting the Loan or Lease Release sales event! During this special event, our dealership has two main goals:
- Get you OUT of your old ride. Don’t spent yet another year in a car that you hate or can’t afford. Now’s the time to kick it to the curb, and we’ll even offer you top-dollar cash if you want to trade in with us!
- Lower your car payment. How? With our incredible new Toyota deals and used car specials. However, they won’t last long, so make sure you catch them while you can!
Which new Toyota will kick off your new year?
Looking for a new Toyota to start 2017 off right? Look no further than Toyota of Orlando. During our Loan or Lease Release, you’ll find unbelievable bargains on vehicles like:
- A new 2017 Toyota Camry, to bring a sophisticated edge to your new year
- A new 2017 Toyota Tacoma, so you can take things off the pavement and hit the beach, the trails, and more
- A new 2017Toyota RAV4, to ensure you find all the family fun you have planned for the upcoming year
- A new 2017 Toyota Corolla, so you can have sporty compact style and top technology at your fingertips
And more! You’ll find our best prices on best-sellers like a new Toyota Prius, Toyota Tundra, Toyota Highlander… the options are endless, and our prices are incredible. You don’t want to miss the Loan or Lease Release if you’re trying to figure out a way to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota!
Take home the perfect used car for 2017
Leaning more toward a used car? We can help you there, too! During the Loan or Lease Release at Toyota of Orlando, you’ll find that we have amazing used car deals on the table. For example, check out these used car specials:
- Used 2016 Toyota RAV4 XLE (Stk#: P11772) for just $19,988*
- Used 2016 Toyota Camry LE (Stk#: P11797) for just $14,988*
- Used 2016 Toyota Corolla LE (Stk#: P11782) for just $12,988*
But that’s not all – you’ll also find fantastic deals on our used Honda, used Nissan, used Ford, and more during our sales event!
What else can you expect when you come down to our Orlando Toyota dealership and start shopping? Well, like we said, we want to help you ditch your old ride. That’s why we’re bringing you top-dollar cash offers for it… on the spot! Call and schedule an appointment with our used car appraisal team today and remember, we’ll make you an offer even if you decide not to buy from us!
Call today to schedule your test drive before it’s all over – we’re open seven days a week until 10pm at (888) 725-3520, and we’re ready and waiting for your call. Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and includes Dealer Fee (*Service & handling fee of $698.50), *this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicle and preparing documents related to the sale. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through Jan 31, 2017. Negative equity on trades can affect savings/credit approvals.
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title, and includes *Dealer Fee (*service & handling fee of $698.50), this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. Customer elect special APR program or S.E.T. cash back when available. Advertised price not applicable on lease vehicles. Guaranteed loan on a Pre-owned vehicle, subject to C.A.C. requirements. Down payments and APRs will vary. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through Jan 31, 2017. Negative equity on trades can affect savings/credit approvals.