Did you know that pickup trucks have been around since 1925?
Obviously, the design has sticking power. Trucks are convenient because they blend a comfortable interior cab with a durable exterior bed perfect for cargo, and then throw in a powerful performance on top of it. They’re versatile, stylish, and convenient. (We’re big fans, in case you couldn’t tell.) And Florida is the state with the third largest concentration of trucks out on the road, coming in after Texas and California. That’s why we think they’re a perfect gift to put under the tree this year… especially when it comes to our new Toyota trucks!
Explore all that our new Toyota trucks have to offer!
At Toyota of Orlando, we have two new Toyota trucks up for grabs – the 2017 Toyota Tacoma, and the 2017 Toyota Tundra. Both are exceptional pickup truck options, but they do have differences when it comes to features and performance. Let’s run over the basics so you can decide which one will be going under the tree this year!
2017 Toyota Tacoma: If you want true versatility, this new Toyota truck is the one for you. The Orlando Toyota Tacoma is a smaller, compact pickup truck and it’s adaptable enough for both city streets and off-road trails. Here are some of our favorite features:
- Four-wheel drive and multi-terrain select
- A plush interior with optional leather-trimmed seats and soft-touch materials
- A Smart Key System with a push button start
- Towing capabilities of up to 6,800 pounds
- A GoPro mount so you can record all of your adventures, wherever life may take you
- A 3.5L V6 engine that gets 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway
- Qi wireless charging for your mobile devices
Talk about a mixed bag, right? And it all comes together in one stylish and affordable package with a starting MSRP of just $24,120!
Which of these Orlando Toyotas will you put under the tree this year?
2017 Toyota Tundra: If you’re all about rough and tough performance, get into the driver’s seat of the Orlando Toyota Tundra. This new Toyota truck is built to take on anything, with features like:
- A powerful 5.7L V8 engine that churns out 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Three bed lengths to accommodate any and all cargo, as well as fold-up rear seats for more interior cargo space
- The largest-in-class front brakes to give you tons of stopping power
- A deck rail system to securely tie down cargo in the bed
- Automatic limited-slip differential and active traction control
- Towing capabilities of up to 10,500 pounds and special TOW/HAUL mode for enhanced efficiency and safety
- A 38 gallon fuel tank
- Both 4×2 and 4×4 options
And both of these new Toyota trucks are available in TRD Pro Series trim-levels, which are designed specifically for off-road adventures!
Which one will you put under the tree this year? Both are ready and waiting for you at Toyota of Orlando, so test drive both to get the best idea of which one wins. We’re located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road – call us at (888) 725-3520 to schedule your test drive today!