Have you had time to come up with a New Year’s resolution yet? Lots of people vow to lose weight, or tighten up their budget, or cut down on stress. However, have you ever considered incorporating car care into yours? Scheduling routine car maintenance has a ton of benefits, like:
- You’ll get a smoother and more enjoyable ride out out of your car every day because all of the parts will be in excellent condition
- You’ll save money on repairs because parts won’t wear out as quickly if they’re well-maintained
- It improves your fuel efficiency so you’re saving money AND going greener
- You’ll make your ride last a whole lot longer because it’s in top-notch condition
Why not make it part of your resolution for 2017?
Routine car maintenance has tons of perks to make your new year great
Toyota of Orlando can help! At our Toyota Service Center, we make car maintenance easy. We’ll remind you when you’re due via email, phone, or snail mail, and we’ll also send you great coupons to help you save big bucks. On top of that, our techs are Toyota trained so you can rest assured your car is in good hands, and we’ll do everything we can to get you back on the road as fast as possible. See how simple it can be to keep this resolution?
If you’re ready to get moving on your resolution and make Orlando car maintenance a part of your calendar, here are the services you’ll want to schedule for an incredible drive time EVERY time:
- Oil changes (check every 3,000 – 10,000 miles, depending on the type of motor oil you use)
- Brake service (check every 3,000 miles or as needed)
- Battery service (check every 3,000 miles for condition and voltage)
- Tire rotations (check every 3,000 miles for wear and condition)
You can also check your owner’s manual to see what the manufacturer recommends for specific parts. And don’t forget about the items that need to be inspected every time you come in for service. Our techs will check things like:
- Fluids under the hood
- Belts and hoses
- Wheel alignment
- Windshield wiper blades
- Body condition (for rust, etc.)
- Cabin air filter
- Steering and suspension
That’s because every time you visit our Orlando Toyota service center, our techs will conduct a multi-point inspection from bumper to bumper… on us. You heard right, it’s free!
Toyota of Orlando wants to help you keep this resolution!
Trust us, you want to stick this on your list of resolutions. Not getting routine car care can end up in breakdowns, costly repairs, and a whole lot of stress that can be easily avoided. Talk about blowing your budget – you’ll actually save money in the long run if you stick to a routine car maintenance schedule.
Ready to get your schedule on paper? Call us today at (866) 845-0493; we’ll get you set up for an appointment and also tell you all about our money-saving Orlando Toyota service coupons. Make 2017 the best year yet and make a resolution you can keep!