Are you a fan of the Orlando Toyota Corolla?
If so, you’re not alone (and if not, then we don’t know what to do with you). This best-selling sedan has been a top seller and a fan favorite for decades, and it seems like it just gets better and better with every new model year. 2017 is no exception! A new special edition model has been released to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the incredible Toyota Corolla, and we’ve not only got the scoop on what it has to offer… we also have the car itself waiting for you on our lot! However, it won’t last long, so if you want to drive a one-of-a-kind ride, now’s your shot to get behind the wheel!
Meet the all-new 50th Anniversary Edition
What exactly is the 2017 Toyota Corolla 50th Anniversary Edition? It’s a special edition to commemorate 50 years of incredible performance and reliability, which means it’s decked out with cool elements you won’t find on any of the other models up for grabs. Let’s talk details:
- All-new 17″ alloy wheels with machined spokes and dark-grey inserts for a one-of-a-kind look
- Three bombastic paint colors – Black Cherry Pearl, Blizzard Pearl, and Classic Silver Metallic
- Specially tailored 50th anniversary floor mats with special edition badging
- Black cherry accents throughout the entire black SofTex interior, lending a bright and eye-catching contrast – you’ll find it on the seats, the dash, the doors, the steering wheel, and the gear shifter
- Special badging for the exterior – let everyone know you’ve got a unique ride on your hands with these 50th anniversary edition emblems
What does this special model of the Orlando Toyota Corolla have to offer?
However, just because this flashy new Toyota in Orlando has a brand-new look doesn’t mean it’s lacking in the qualities you’ve come to know and love in the original model! Here are some of the highlights we love at Toyota of Orlando:
- The new standard Toyota Safety Sense P system, which includes elements like the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and automatic high beams.
- Amazing fuel efficiency. Did you that this best-selling Orlando Toyota can get up to 28 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway? You’ll be able to save big bucks on gas and also feel good about playing your part in the green initiative (better fuel efficiency means using less gas, which means using less natural resources).
- Top technology at your fingertips, like Entune Premium Audio with integrated navigation, as well as the Entune App Suite and Multimedia Bundle. You’ll get 7-inch display screen audio system with split-screen capabilities, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, HD predictive weather and traffic, and Bluetooth wireless streaming.
Plus, we think you’ll love the starting price point on this winning sedan – the 2017 Toyota Corolla in Orlando kicks off at just $21,900, making it an ultra-affordable option!
Are you ready to test drive the 50th Anniversary Edition? Come on down and see us in person! We’re at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm!