Back to school is coming! All counties in Central Florida will be heading back to the classroom in the next few weeks, so whether you’re a parent facing the drop-off and pick-up lines or you’re a student heading back to start a new semester, you need the right ride to do it. Luckily for you, Toyota of Orlando has a huge selection of used cars that are safe, reliable, and affordable (we know school supplies aren’t cheap). Why not come down and see what we have in store for you? We’ve got something for everyone – used cars, trucks, SUVs, hybrids, minivans, and more of every make and model. Find your perfect back to school ride before it’s time to hit the books!
What’s important for you to have in your next car when it comes to back to school?
First, it’s important to make a list of what’s important to you when you shop Orlando used cars for back to school needs. Here are some suggestions from the Toyota of Orlando sales team:
- Space – whether you need more passenger space for carpool duties or a large cargo area for your gear (or both), make sure your new ride meets your criteria. We have SUVs and minivans that provide plentiful space.
- Connectivity – need to check real-time traffic for your daily school drop-off? Want Bluetooth to stream your favorite music and podcasts? Need navigation to find your way around a new campus and city? See what technology our preowned cars in Orlando can offer you.
- Fuel efficiency – we think this one goes across the board – whether you’re a busy parent running all around town or a college student trying to save big bucks, make sure you find the Orlando used vehicle with the right amount of fuel efficiency for your needs.
- Safety – safety is a top priority for family cars, and you know if you’re a college student heading off on your own for the first time your parents need a little extra peace of mind. Look for a ride that can offer the security you need.
- Convenience – parents are all about convenience features, and with good reason. Check out an Orlando used vehicle with features like power rear sliding doors, cruise control, the smart key system, and an interior that you can rearrange to meet your space needs.
Now that we have some of the basic must-haves laid out on the table, it’s time to start looking for the right Orlando used cars to match them. Take a peek at some of the options up for grabs in our inventory!
Explore our Orlando used cars inventory before you hit the books!
A used 2010 Nissan Rogue S Krom Edition (Stk#: 6690200A): This used SUV in Orlando is a great family option for parents who want to get back to school in style. It’s got a slick Gotham Gray exterior with a contrasting Black interior, and it’s decked out with sleek chrome accents in both. However, it’s not all looks! This Orlando preowned car also boasts features like remote keyless entry, an AM/FM radio with CD player, and cruise control for highway driving. Additionally, this used Nissan seats 5 with a split rear folding seat for extra cargo space, and gets 22 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway to help you save money with all that back and forth. Plus, it’s got a clean CarFax report with no accidents! Make it yours in time for back to school for just $9,900*.
A used 2010 Toyota Corolla S Sedan (Stk#: 6440430A): Heading off to college and want something stylish and sporty? Check out this used Toyota Corolla in Orlando. It’s boasting features like a sport body kit complete with rear spoiler, fog lights, and a slick Dark Charcoal interior that’s built for flash AND comfort. You’ll turn heads all over town with this sporty sedan! It’s also low mileage (59,511, to be exact), which means better reliability and a longer life, and has a ton of features to make back to school easy for you. You’ll find MP3 playback capabilities for your favorite tunes, as well as audio controls mounted on the leather-wrapped steering wheel so you can keep your hands there at all times. You’ll also love the 26 mpg it gets in the city and 35 mpg on the highway – trips home to see the family won’t break the bank, and you’ll have plenty of money left over for late night study break snacks! Put it in your dorm parking spot for just $10,900* today!
A used 2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L Van (Stk#: 6620103B): Looking for a super spacious back to school ride that’s perfect for large groups with lots of gear? Check out this used Honda in Orlando! It can seat up to eight and has a large cargo hold, and it’s stuffed with convenience and comfort features. Your passengers will love elements like dual zone air conditioning and leather seats, as well as reclining third row seats to stretch out. You, as the driver, will love features like a power moonroof, a Homelink Universal Transceiver, speed-sensing wipers, and handy audio controls mounted on the steering wheel. Additionally, this Orlando preowned car has a TON of safety technology integrated into it! You’ll find elements like ABS brakes, traction control, a panic alarm, anti-whiplash front head restraints, and a security system integrated into the design! It can be yours for just $15,900*!
As you can see, we have plenty of options available for all types of Orlando preowned car drivers! We carry all makes and models, because we know not everyone is in the market for a used Toyota vehicle. Additionally, we cater to all price points. We have everything from luxury options to bargain cars priced under $10K available for purchase. Plus, we offer used vehicle specials on a regular basis to help ensure you find the ride you want at the price you need!
Ready to start shopping? Remember, school kicks off in the next few weeks… so come in today! Toyota of Orlando is conveniently located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall. You can call us to get more information about our inventory or schedule your test drive at (888) 725-3520!
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title, and include dealer fee (service & handling fee of $698.50). This charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, & adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale.