2016 is slowly starting to wind down – can you believe that August is almost over? The holidays will be here before you know it and we’ll be ringing in a new year! Here at Toyota of Orlando, we’ve gotten a jump start on 2017… we’re already starting to welcome 2017 models to our lot! Our latest arrival? The hot new 2017 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando! This best-selling truck is here and ready to hit the road, so why not come see what’s new and take it for a spin today?
Check out the all-new Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro!
What’s new on the 2017 model of the Orlando Toyota Tacoma? For starters, a completely new trim-level – get ready to meet the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. This incredible, performance-driven truck will offer an incredible off-road option for all you adrenaline junkies, thanks to new features like:
- A new stainless steel cat-back exhaust for enhanced performance and fuel efficiency
- A new TRD-engineered skid plate to protect your new Toyota truck when you hit difficult terrain
- TRD 16″ black alloy wheels with Kevlar Reinforcement – talk about durability
- TRD tuned FOX internal bypass shocks (basically, your suspension has been taken to a whole new level and can handle a lot more, plus offer you more ground clearance)
- Multi-terrain select, CRAWL Control, electronically controlled locking rear differential, and other features designed to enhance your off-road experience
- A sleek leather interior with top technology, including a 4.2 inch multi-information display with an inclinometer
Now let’s talk basics – what will the Orlando Toyota Tacoma have to offer you from the get-go? Check it out:
- It has a starting MSRP of $24,120
- It’s available in SIX trim-levels – the SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, TRD Pro, and Limited
- You can choose between 4×2 and 4×4 trims, as well as Access and Double Cabs, manual (5- or 6-speed) or automatic transmissions, AND a short or long bed, depending on your performance needs
- You’ll also be able to decide between a 2.7L 4-cylinder engine (with 159 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque) and a 3.5L V6 engine (with 278 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque)
As you can see, you’ll have a lot of choices to make right from the beginning. It makes it easier to tailor your ride to your very individual needs and walk away with a car that’s perfect for you!
Get to know this Orlando Toyota truck up close and personal
Next, we’ll touch on different aspects of the Orlando Toyota Tacoma so you can see what the 2017 year will have to offer you in full!
Performance: Like we said, the 2017 Toyota Tacoma is known for its versatility. Whether at work or at play, you’re in good hands when you’re behind the the wheel of this Orlando Toyota truck thanks to features like:
- Rear-wheel drive with automatic limited slip differential
- Active-traction control
- Optional TRD tuned suspension
- Fuel efficiency of 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway
- Seating for up to five in the interior cabin
- Towing capabilities of up to 6,400 lbs, as well as a special tow package to make things more efficient
- Hill Start Assist Control
- A lockable and removable tailgate, as well as a durable bed with steel outer panels and rail caps
- A deck rail system with tie down cleats
- A power sliding rear window
Style: Work hard, play hard, and look good doing both! The 2017 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando offers amazing stylistic elements, like:
- Projector-beam headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and optional integrated fog lights
- A gray, dark gray, or charcoal gray grille with chrome accents
- 16″, 17″, or 18″ alloy wheels with various finishes, including steel, satin, machined, and black alloy
- A hard tri-fold tonneau cover, which also keeps things in the bed safe and protected from the elements
- An integrated tailgate spoiler
- Fabric, leather, or black TRD pro leather trimmed interior
- A urethane OR leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted audio controls
Plus, nine eye-catching paint hues to choose from, including Blazing Blue Pearl, Inferno, Magnetic Grey Metallic, and Super White!
Style, connectivity, and performance are all at your fingertips in this amazing new Toyota
Technology: Staying connected shouldn’t have to be a challenge, and the 2017 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando ensures that it’s not thanks to features like:
- Qi wireless mobile device charging (goodbye, messy cords)
- Front dual zone automatic climate control
- Entune Audio or Entune Audio Plus, which means connectivity to options like the Entune Multimedia Bundle, Siri Eyes Free, Bluetooth wireless streaming, a 6.1 or 7 inch touchscreen interface, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Connected Navigation capabilities, as well as HD Radio predictive traffic and weather options
- Cruise control and remote keyless entry with the option of the Smart Key System
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink Universal Transceiver
And much, much more!
Safety: Everyone wants a ride they can count on, and you’ll get all the safety technology you could possibly want in this Orlando Toyota truck. Check out elements like:
- The Star Safety System
- An Advanced Airbag System for the driver and front passenger
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System with an optional alert for the individual tire
- Rear Parking Assist Sonar
- A blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- An engine immobilizer
- 3-point seatbelts for ALL seating positions, as well as the LATCH system for car seats and booster seats
Plus, you’ll get the reliability you need to have peace of mind each and every time you get into the driver’s seat! Explore these accolades:
- 2016 Best Resale Value: Midsize Pickup Truck
- Best-selling compact pickup in America
- Best-selling midsize pickup for the last ten years
- Most trusted brand in the import automobile category
- Most fuel-efficient full-line auto manufacturer
- Longest-lasting vehicles of any full-line auto manufacturer
Not to mention, we’re proud to offer incredible new Toyota Tacoma specials on each and every model so we can help you find the one that’s right for your drive time needs AND your budget. What’s not to love?
Come on down to Toyota of Orlando and test drive this 2017 Toyota today – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!