As car owners, you take proper care of your ride to ensure that you have it for a long time. Cars nowadays are built to be more durable and safe; with the proper maintenance and car you’ll be driving it for a long time! That’s why our Toyota Service Center in Orlando highly recommends routine maintenance, such as regular oil change!
Keep your car in tip-top shape with routine oil change in Orlando!
The engine oil is what keeps your car functioning smoothly and properly! When you avoid getting an oil change, you make your car work harder than it should! This decreases the longevity and performance of the vehicle. Not to mention it can lead to engine failure!
If you want to keep your car in shape and feeling new, get routine oil changes. However, there are many types of oil! If your car has racked on a lot of mileage, our team highly recommends investing in high mileage oil. Our Orlando Toyota service team wants to share five reasons why you should get high mileage oil change!
- Over 75,000 miles – If your car is at, or has more than 75,000 miles, you should invest in high mileage oil change in Orlando! You’re car has a lot of experience on the road and it needs a little more care, invest in high mileage engine oil.
- Oil spills and leaks – If you notice that your car has engine oil spills or leaks, high mileage oil can help! The thicker viscosity of the oil helps fix oil leaks and prevents future problems.
- Chemicals – High mileage oil contains ingredients such as conditioners, detergents, antioxidants, and other anti-wear additives to keep your engine in shape.
- Sludge – The anti-wear additives and chemicals in the oil help break down sludge and keeps the engine clean. This also allows the oil to flow better and efficiently.
- Performance – If you have a lot of miles on your car you’ll feel a significant difference in performance in your car. That’s because high mileage oil has thicker viscosity to keep your older engine in shape.
What is high mileage oil?
According to our Orlando Toyota service experts, high mileage oil is composed of a blend of synthetic and petroleum oil. It also contains additional ingredients to help maintain older engines and increase their life span. Not to mention, if you’re experiencing leak after a couple changes the leak should go away.
Our auto service center in Orlando knows that high mileage oil can be a pricey investment. However, it can also help prevent a lot of damages that high mileage cars are prone to. At our Toyota Service Center we always have great specials! You may be able to take advantage of our specials when getting your next oil change!
If you’d like to schedule an appointment with our Toyota Service Department, you can call us at (866) 945-0493. You can also visit us seven days a week! We’re located at Toyota of Orlando, right off of I-4 across the Mall at Millenia. Visit us at 3575 Vineland Road!