Are you ready for Tropical Storm Colin? As of right now, Orlando is under a tropical storm warning! That means we’re in for some pretty heavy downpours, as well as high winds and the possibility of flooding. Is your car ready for it? (Hint, hint – this is where we’ll put a reminder that you should always keep your car up to date on auto service, like tires, brakes, wipers, and oil!) If you’re driving the new Toyota Sienna in Orlando, you’re in good hands – this best-selling Toyota minivan has officially been voted one of the top cars for driving in the rain!
Hit the road in the rain in the new Toyota Sienna!
What makes the Orlando Toyota Sienna such a great choice if you’re taking on slick roads? First of all, the fact that it has all-wheel drive. This feature includes active torque control and is available in the model with the 3.5L V6 engine. Why is all-wheel drive great for rainy days? Because it helps improve your traction by allowing all four of your wheels to spin and move individually, so if a wheel or two hits a slick surface and you start losing control, the other wheels can compensate. It gives drivers a better sense of security when the weather is bad!
Why is this Orlando Toyota minivan so perfect for bad weather?
However, the Orlando Toyota Sienna has other great features that can make driving in the rain a little less stressful. Here are some of our top picks:
- Dual power sliding doors and a power liftgate. You won’t have to struggle to get the doors open, the kids inside, and the groceries piled in all while the skies are opening up; all you have to do is hit the key fob and the doors will slide open AND shut on their own!
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers. These wipers turn on as soon as they sense water on the glass, so you don’t have to worry about one more thing when you’re behind the wheel.
- HD traffic and weather with real-time updates to help you plan your trip, whether you’re taking a vacation or just running to the grocery store! You can plot out your route to avoid rainy day traffic, as well as cut your trip short if bad weather is headed to your neck of the woods.
- The Toyota Star Safety System. This set of six different safety technologies works to keep you and your passengers safe on the road with features like Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Electronic Stability Control! You’ll also have an advanced airbag system on deck in case you find yourself in a collision situation.
- Three-zone automatic climate control. This will keep everyone in your new Toyota Sienna comfortable when the weather is nasty, and you’ll also be able to keep all of your windows defrosted and clear!
Why not take the 2016 Toyota Sienna in Orlando for a spin today? We’re open – despite the weather – until 10pm! Come on down and see us. We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Road, and you can call us at (888) 725-3520!