Riding with kids in the car is never easy – whether you’re heading across town for a soccer game or heading across the country for a summer road trip, the issues are usually the same! It can be messy, loud, and there can be a good amount of stress involved. That’s where our Orlando Toyota dealership wants to step in and help – we have tips to make your car more kid-friendly without having to spend a ton of money or time. Check it out!
Making your car kid-friendly is easy with Orlando Toyota tips
- Sick of cleaning up cracker crumbs and mashed up cookies? Invest in seat covers for your new Orlando Toyota, or simply pop a fitted sheet over the seats. It’s easy to pull the covers or sheets out of your car and shake them out, rather than having to pull out the vacuum to get things sparkling clean again! (Unless you have the Orlando Toyota Sienna, of course – it comes with an optional on-board vacuum for your convenience!).
- Keep your cupholders clean and avoid having to wipe them out on the regular – use silicone cupcake liners! Stick them in the cupholders and they’ll catch crumbs and any sticky spills from your drinks while still getting the job done of keeping your drinks upright. To clean them, just pop them out and rinse them before putting them back in the cupholder!
- Invest in an over-the-door shoe organizer. It may seem like a silly accessory for your Orlando Toyota, but trust us, it’s not! You can hang it on the back of the driver or front passenger seat and use it to keep things organized. Store sunscreen, diapers, wet wipes, snacks, toys – anything and everything you need to make your trip easy and efficient! This will keep everything in its place when you’re on the go and reduce clutter.
Don’t spend a ton of money or time with these car hacks!
- Need another way to keep toys within easy reach of your kids, but not wanting to deal with mess? Use one of those shower caddies with suction cups! You can attach it to the window of your new Orlando Toyota so it’s within your kid’s reach, but it helps keep things organized and helps reduce the chances of a lost favorite toy!
- Keep trash under control. You know those plastic cereal containers? Stick a plastic grocery bag in one and snap the top back on. Voila! You have a portable trashcan with a lid, so you don’t have to worry about a messy car or trash rolling under the seats. Just take out the bag, toss it, and replace it with a fresh one!
- Keep crayons and card decks in check – buy plastic bar soap containers to keep them corralled when your Orlando Toyota is in motion!
Want more tips? Maybe you want to explore our Orlando Toyota parts and accessories store, or perhaps you just want to take a look at our family-friendly new Toyota cars. Whatever you need, give us a call! We’re open seven days a week at (888) 725-3520!