Are you looking for a place to shop that’s just not your ordinary mall? If you want to get a little off the beaten path, we have the perfect place for you – Artegon Marketplace! This offbeat shopping center features local artisans, unique restaurants, and a wide variety of fun activities for the entire family. It’s not far from our Orlando Toyota dealership so we’ve had a chance to go down there and check it out – why not head out and explore this weekend? We think you’ll love what Artegon Marketplace has to offer!
Get artisan crafts and delicious foods in one spot at Artegon Marketplace
Here are some of our top picks for things to check out when you explore this amazing shopping center!
Gods and Monsters: Are you a comic book aficionado? Check out Gods and Monsters – it’s a comic book fan’s dream. The huge space is stocked with single comic books, compendiums, graphic novels, collectibles, posters, toys, and more! You can also get your nerd on with gaming nights in the Offworld L.O.U.N.G.E., where there’s tons of board games for you to play and a bar serving up your favorite adult beverages. They also host cool events regularly at the store, like Thirsty Thor-sday, cosplay nights, and X-Wing Fridays. Don’t miss it!
SkyZone Trampoline Park: Looking for a way to let the kids blow off some steam this summer? Visit SkyZone Trampoline Park! They offer an open jump zone for those who just want to bounce around, but you can also take advantage of events like Ultimate Dodgeball or SkyFit, which is a trampoline workout class. You can even book group events and birthday parties there for a unique way to celebrate, and there are toddler hours so you can take your little ones to hop around!
The Belgian Waffles: Want a sweet treat before you start your shopping expedition? Visit The Belgian Waffles! You can top a delicious, freshly-made waffle with all sorts of deliciousness of your choosing… just save room, because there are a ton of other eating establishments at Artegon Marketplace that you won’t want to miss!
Take to the Sky Trail or get your jump on at SkyZone Trampoline Park!
What else can you expect to find at Artegon Marketplace? Here are some other options to explore.
- The Nutty Bavarian – appease your sweet tooth with various types of roasted nuts
- The Sky Trail – get a bird’s eye view of the marketplace in this kid-friendly ropes course suspended above the food court
- International Hot Glass – watch glass being blown real-time and even make your own pieces – check out date night specials at this awesome store
- Cinemark at Artegon Marketplace – see movies on the big screen in this unbelievable theater – once you’ve experienced the comfortable leather (reclining!) seats, wine and beer bar, and excellent snack choices, you’ll never go anywhere else!
- Bass Pro Shops – need fishing gear or planning a camping trip? This is your one-stop shop for anything and everything outdoors!
Why not kick off your one-of-a-kind shopping experience now? Artegon Marketplace is located at 5250 International Drive, and they’re open until 9pm every night except Sunday!