It’s time to get rid of your ride… what course of action are you going to take?
Believe it or not, sometimes trying to decide how to get rid of your Orlando used car can be just as stressful as trying to choose a new one! However, we’re here to help on both accounts. We have tons of tips for new car shopping to help you narrow your choices and get the best deal. And we also have tons of tips for selling or trading in your old car to get the most bang for your buck! Today we’re talking strategy – should you trade in your Orlando used car, or try to sell it privately?
There are perks to both, but not everyone should consider both solutions. We’re breaking things down so you can decide where to send your used car in Orlando. Let’s get started!
Should you trade in your Orlando used car?
There are a lot of perks to trading in your ride, and here are the big ones:
- You save time – our sales specialists at our Orlando used car dealership do all the legwork for you!
- You don’t have to worry about safety – you’ll be working with trained specialists rather than strangers, and trading in your car in a public place.
- You save time! You can trade in your used car and get a cash offer on the spot at Toyota of Orlando, which means you don’t have to wait for your money! Our sales specialists also do the legwork when it comes to paperwork for you.
However, it’s not for everyone. Here’s a possible drawback to trading in your Orlando used car:
- You may not get as much money as you want, since you’re working with a dealership and not a private buyer.
Should you sell your used car in Orlando privately?
Here are the perks to selling your car privately!
- You can take your time – if you’re not in a rush to get money and want to make sure you get the money you want, you can take the time to find the right buyer!
- You can also ask for the amount of money you want, instead of settling for what the dealership wants to offer you.
However, there are drawbacks to selling your used car to a private seller, like:
- You have to spend the time to do it – you have to advertise yourself, as well as meet with possible buyers to let them see the car. You also have to do all the paperwork legwork!
- You may get more money for your car, but don’t forget the cost of paying to advertise it!
- You have to meet up with strangers, which can be daunting for some sellers.
Have you decided which option is best for you? If you want to trade in your Orlando used car and get top dollar cash for it, call us today – you can reach us seven days a week until 10pm at (888) 725-3520!