Do you have your sights set on purchasing a new SUV? Then you’re probably beginning to get overwhelmed by all of the options. Most of the time, you don’t realize how many new SUVs are out on the market until you’re shopping for one. If this is the case for you, then it’s time to comparison shop! The easiest way to narrow down your choices and find your ultimate SUV is to compare vehicles and determine which is the better buy for you.
Toyota RAV4 vs Honda CR-V
First up in the competition to win your heart, is the Orlando Toyota RAV4 and Honda CR-V. These two vehicles have a lot of similarities, but only one can be the best. When comparing these two vehicles, it’s best to compare similar trim levels, like the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited and the 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L. How do these two cars stack up?
- Our new Toyota SUV in Orlando has a larger 2.5 liter four-cylinder engine, while the Honda SUV has a 2.4 liter four-cylinder engine.
- The two are similar in fuel economy. The Toyota makes 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway, which is right on the heels of the Honda CR-V that gets 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway.
- Both cars can seat up to five, but the Orlando Toyota SUV takes the cake when it comes to cargo space. It has 38.4 cubic feet of cargo space for all your storage needs!
- Superior safety features are included in the new Toyota like parking distance sensors, front knee airbags, and the Toyota Star Safety System.
- The Honda CR-V has a starting MSRP of $30,845, but for just a little more you can get the exciting integrated features and stylish design with the 2016 Toyota RAV4 in Orlando for just $32,410.
Toyota RAV4 vs Nissan Rogue
Our new Toyota in Orlando trumps the Honda CR-V, let’s see how it does against the Nissan Rogue! Our car shopping experts have compared the 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE to the 2016 Nissan Rogue S.
- Our 2016 Toyota SUV creates more horsepower, 176 horsepower to be specific, than the Nissan SUV, which creates just 170 horsepower.
- Make fewer stops at the gas pump with our new Toyota because it has a larger fuel tank, capable of carrying 15.9 gallons of gasoline!
- The new Toyota SUV comes out on top in technology. It comes standard with features the Nissan Rogue does not like a compass, voice activated controls, and six speakers.
- You can keep your belongings safer in your vehicle when you drive a new Toyota with a cargo area cover.
- Using comparably equipped prices, the Toyota in Orlando is less expensive! It has a starting MRSP of just $25,250, while the Nissan Rogue has a more expensive price of $25,380.
Do you feel the stress of SUV shopping lifting off of your shoulders? It’s easier once you realize what vehicle is best for you – and in this case it’s a new Toyota SUV in Orlando! To test drive this new Toyota SUV, visit our Toyota dealership. We’re conveniently located near the Millenia Mall, just off of I-4, at 3575 Vineland Road!