Big news – we all know that the Scion brand is about to retire, and the iconic Orlando Scion FR-S is about to transition into the 2017 Toyota 86. However, before the big swap out, Scion took the time to create just one more Release Series – the 2016 Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0! This seriously stylish car packs a big punch with new technology, incredible performance, and a look that’s completely unique… and even better, only 1,000 of them are being produced so the ride you get will be truly one of a kind! We’ve got one sitting on the lot right now, so we’re giving you the inside scoop before you come down and see it in person!
Explore the Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 in person
The Orlando Scion FR-S RS 2.0 has a lot to offer, and we’re starting with the interior. While the past Release Series models didn’t change a WHOLE lot on the interior, the 2.0 takes things to a whole new level. You’ll find features like:
- A slick, sporty two-toned interior that showcases black microsuede seats with beautiful camel accents – and you’ll also find this color scheme carried over to the door panels and steering wheel, and you’ll find complementary stitching on the black dash and center console as well!
- A 7-inch display touchscreen audio interface with a backup camera and access to your favorite music via Bluetooth wireless streaming and HD Radio
- Dual zone air conditioning to keep everyone comfortable no matter the weather outside
- The Smart Key System with a push button start for ease of entry and getting things started up
- Special stitched badges that indicate which Release Series number you’re getting out of the 1,000 cars produced!
Now, let’s talk the exterior! This part of the 2016 Scion FR-S RS 2.0 in Orlando also got some upgrades, including:
- A brand-new paint color – check out Lunar Storm White! It’s a never-before-seen hue that’s sure to turn heads all over town.
- 17″ wheels that are painted black alloy
- Brand new front and rear spoilers
- LED daytime running lights and special HID xenon headlights
Get sports car performance on a budget with this affordable Orlando Scion
And don’t forget about the unforgettable performance that this Scion sports car has to offer. The Orlando Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 offers the same exciting drive time as the original model, featuring characteristics like:
- 6-speed automatic and manual transmission options so you can customize your drive time
- A low stance (which means a low center of gravity, which means you hug corners better and get more handling out of this sports car)
- Rear-wheel drive, which translates to a whole lot of get-up-and-go in ALL of the Orlando Scion FR-S models, release series or not
- A front mounted flat Boxer engine. This translates to 200 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque to get things going fast and keep them there!
- Torsen limited-slip differential for more maneuverability and better handling
- Dynamic Rev Management and traction control
And with a starting MSRP of $30,305, it’s affordable too! If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of this premium sports car, you’ve better hurry – like we said, a limited quantity of this special sports car is being produced, so NOW is the time to make it happen! Come explore the Orlando Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 in person before it’s long gone… you can call us at (888) 725-3520 to learn more!