Are you on the hunt for an SUV that can take things off the pavement but at the same time, offer you a comfortable city ride? If you haven’t landed on a solution yet, we have a suggestion for you – the Orlando Toyota 4Runner. This versatile SUV is perfect for both on- and off-road adventures, and we know you’ll love what it has to offer you no matter your destination. We’re here to talk more about this popular SUV… get ready to get up close and personal with the 2016 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando!
The Orlando Toyota 4Runner is ready for anything on or off the road!
Let’s get to the basics first – here’s the breakdown on the 2016 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando:
- It comes in four trim-levels – the SR5, Trail, Limited, and TRD Pro
- It has a starting MSRP of $33,810
- It gets pretty impressive fuel efficiency for an SUV of its size – 17 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway
And it can be yours!
- A 4.0L V6 engine that offers 270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque
- Rear-wheel drive with automatic limited slip differential
- Part-time or full-time four-wheel drive with active traction control
- A kinetic dynamic suspension system
- TRD Bilstein shocks and TRD tuned springs
- Multi-terrain ABS brakes
- Body-on-frame construction, which enhances stability and maneuverability
- Towing capabilities of up to 5,000 pounds
- CRAWL Control, Multi-Terrain Select, and locking rear differential
As you can tell, the Orlando Toyota 4Runner is more than ready to get off the pavement and explore the great outdoors!
Stay comfortable and connected in this new Toyota SUV
Comfort and efficiency
However, just because this new Toyota SUV in Orlando is ready to get off the pavement doesn’t mean that it’s not able to take on city streets as well. Check out features like:
- Fabric, SofTex, or leather interior – decide how plush you want your ride to be!
- The Smart Key System with a push button start, so to get things rolling you just have to have your key fob on your person
- Dual zone climate control so everyone stays happen despite the weather outside your Orlando Toyota 4Runner
- An Entune Premium JBL sounds system! You’ll love features like navigation, a high-resolution touch screen with split display, Bluetooth wireless streaming for phone calls and music, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Siri Eyes Free, and HD rredictive traffic and weather. Talk about staying connected!
- A backup camera with projected path
- Roomy seating for up to seven, or you can fold flat the third row of seats to make way for 9 cubic feet of cargo space in the rear cargo area (with optional sliding deck)
- A power moonroof with sliding sunshade
And you’ll get style, too – we mean, just look at it!
Ready to make the 2016 Toyota 4Runner yours? Get behind the wheel today and take a test drive – we’re open seven days a week at 3575 Vineland Road! You can also give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to schedule your test drive!