Are you playing the used car shopping game? If you are, it’s probably giving you a bit of anxiety – after all, there are SO many choices out there, and you want to get the one that’s going to be reliable AND give you the most bang for your buck, right? Let us help! We have a huge selection of affordable and reliable used cars in Orlando, and our knowledgeable sales associates are always here to ensure you get EXACTLY what you need.
What does owning a used hybrid car in Orlando entail?
One question that we get from quite a few drivers is whether or not they should drive an Orlando used hybrid car. These cars are different than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles; they run off of a gasoline engine AND an electric motor, so they’re a whole lot greener and put out less emissions than other vehicles on the road. Additionally, they get great fuel efficiency, which means fewer stops at the gas pump and more money in your pocket! They have a lot of perks, and are great ways to go green.
However, they’re not for everyone, and one of the concerns people have when they’re used is in regards to the battery. Hybrid batteries are pricier than a traditional battery, so replacing them can be a worry to some drivers. Here are the basic facts:
- Just like all other car batteries, hybrid car batteries do die eventually. It’s just the name of the game!
- However, they typically last about 10 years, which is longer than a traditional battery (they usually only last 3-5 years).
- When you do have to bite the bullet and replace the battery, you’ll find that it costs around $2,000 to make it happen.
Orlando used hybrid cars have big benefits!
We’re here to help you decide if you should put an Orlando used hybrid car in your driveway! Here are some questions you might want to ask yourself BEFORE you sign the dotted line on a used hybrid car in Orlando:
- How old is the car? Remember, these batteries last around ten years. If the car is getting close to that age mark, you might want to look for something a bit newer OR factor that expense of a new battery into the bill!
- How long will you have it? If you like to switch cars every few years and the Orlando used hybrid car you’re considering is relatively new, then you’re in good shape. But if you want to keep it long term, you will probably have to replace the battery, so you need to be aware of that factor!
We’ve got a ton of used hybrid car options on our lot and like we said, they have some definite perks. If you’re looking for a way to cut fuel costs or have the urge to get greener in your everyday drive time, this is the way to go!
Come on down and see what we have for you – we’re located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’re open until 10pm every night! You can call ahead of time at (888) 725-3520!