It’s finally here – the 8th annual Downtown Food and Wine Festival has arrived! Are you ready to sample amazing wines, delicious food, and jam out to the hottest live entertainment? Buy your tickets now – this incredible festival is going on this weekend both Saturday and Sunday at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando! Here’s the scoop:
- Tickets are split into Saturday General Admission, Sunday General Admission, and Two-Day Admission
- Saturday and Sunday General Admission tickets are $15 per person, and a two-day admission is $25
- You can also up the ante and spring for the Wine Taster’s Club, which gets you five free wine samples for just $15 more!
- If you want to go big, go for the Ultimate Fest Experience – it’s $100 for one day, but you’ll get a VIP parking pass, the Wine Taster’s Club pass, $20 in food and drink tickets, entrance into the VIP tent, access to a VIP bar with premium beer and wine, a complimentary gift, AND access to a private VIP bathroom (well worth it, if you ask us).
- Single food and beverage tickets are $2 a pop.
Visit downtown Orlando for the best of the best in food and wine this weekend!
The Downtown Food and Wine Festival takes place both Saturday (2/27) and Sunday (2/28). It runs from 12pm to 9pm on Saturday and 12pm to 7pm on Sunday at the beautiful Lake Eola in downtown Orlando (512 Washington Street). It’s two days of amazing food from local restaurants and vendors, as well as top-notch wines from the best wineries! Here are some of the things to look forward to at this Orlando festival:
- Shari Sushi Lounge
- Wildside BBQ Bar and Grille
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
- The Knife
- Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
- Restaurant ASH
And so many more!
Check out live entertainment while you sip and stroll!
There will also be plenty of ways to stay entertained when you hit up the Downtown Food and Wine Fest in downtown Orlando this weekend! Check out live entertainment from performers like:
- Adam Moreno
- Orange Avenue
- The Mud Flappers
- Mike Posner
- Michael Franti Acoustic Duo
- American Authors
- Nicholas Marks
- Derek and the Slammers
Sounds like a great lineup to us – our Orlando Toyota dealership can’t wait to catch them all!
Now, let’s talk parking – it’s not easy to find parking in downtown Orlando when there’s events like these! However, here are some options for you:
- A paid lot on Summerlin Avenue
- Free parking on Jefferson St, Church St, and Ridgewood St
- Meter parking on Rosalind Ave and Lake St.
As well as garages on Lake St., Eola St., and Rosalind Avenue near the Orlando Public Library!
And here are the basic rules:
- No outside food or drinks
- No four-legged friends, unfortunately – your furry family members will have to stay at home!
- You can bring blankets and chairs to sit on when watching concerts and enjoying food and drinks, and the event will happen rain or shine!
Remember – if you plan to partake in the wine portion of this event, you need to have a designated driver, Uber, or cab to get you home safely. Never drive your Orlando Toyota when you’ve had any alcohol!