Have you been able to test drive the 2016 Toyota Prius yet?
This incredible hybrid car is back and better than ever for its latest generation, and it’s rocking a redesign that completely changes the look of the car both inside and out. In fact, there’s a whole new side of the 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando that we’ve never seen before emerging… and it’s pretty amazing. Toyota is deeming it “heck on wheels” in a new Super Bowl spot to highlight the fact that the reliable ride is now sporting a new look, a new performance, and some pretty badass new features. Let’s take a closer look at why the Orlando Toyota Prius is stealing the show for Super Bowl 50!
The 2016 Toyota Prius is “heck on wheels”!
The 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando is rocking a hot new style you won’t want to miss – with features like these, you’re sure to turn heads every time you hit the road:
- A redesigned rear that’s more angular and sporty than ever, as well as an all new chassis that’s designed for a lower and wider stance (which means it looks a lot cooler AND has better handling).
- LED lighting all over the exterior, including headlights, taillights, fog lights, and even sleek new accent lights
- 17″ alloy wheels and cool chrome accents
- Vibrant paint colors including Blue Crush Metallic and Hypersonic Red
- A slick new interior with redesigned seats, an available power moonroof, and 4.2 inch color multi-information screens built into the dash
- Sporty SofTex trim with a black OR white center console and sleek silver accents
You’ll also love the powerful technology up for grabs in this game-changer – the 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando offers you features like:
- Qi wireless charging for your devices, like your smartphone
- A color head-up display that projects info (like your speed) onto the windshield for easy access
- Entune Premium Audio that offers you elements like integrated navigation, the Entune App Suite, JBL audio elements, and a 7-inch touchscreen
- The Smart Key System with a Push Button Start
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar and Intelligent Parking Assist, which help make parking a whole lot easier
- Smartflow climate control to keep your cabin comfortable AND improve fuel efficiency
The 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando is also ready to hit the road with an improved performance, featuring highlights like:
- The aforementioned new chassis, which is more rigid for better handling and braking
- A new rear spoiler that enhances the overall aerodynamics of the new Toyota Prius
- A new double wishbone rear suspension that adds more cargo space and also improves handling and ride comfort
- Better fuel efficiency! This new Orlando Toyota gets 54 mpg in the city and 50 mpg on the highway!
- A greener performance – the 2016 Toyota Prius majorly cuts down on emissions and smog!
Put this all-new Orlando Toyota hybrid in your driveway!
Ready to see everything that the new Toyota Prius in Orlando has to offer? Come see why this “heck on wheels” is perfect for your next drive time solution – test drive it at 3575 Vineland Road! We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall and we’re open seven days a week until 10pm! #GoPriusGo