Here at Toyota of Orlando, we’re big fans of dogs… after all, Mr. Toyota is our mascot! We can’t get enough of four-legged friends, and we’re a dog-friendly dealership to boot (so feel free to bring Fido next time you’re shopping for a new car or getting your ride serviced). That’s why we were so thrilled to announce that we’ve officially teamed up with Save A Life Pet Rescue, a local dog and cat rescue that’s doing incredible good for our community!
Save A Life Pet Rescue has saved thousands of animals to date – help them save thousands more!
Have you ever heard of Save A Life Pet Rescue? They’ve been serving our community, rescuing and rehabilitating countless cats and dogs, since 2006. To date, they’ve placed over 15,000 animals in loving homes, saving them from severe neglect and abuse as well as pulling them out of high-kill shelters before they’re euthanized. Here in the US, almost 7.6 million cats and dogs enter shelters and rescues every year; of that number, around 2.7 million are euthanized. Without Save A Life Pet Rescue, all of these animals would undoubtedly have suffered terrible fates.
Save a Life has saved dogs like Hope, who was thrown from a moving car. They’ve saved dogs like Joe, who was used as a bait dog in a dog-fighting ring.Obviously. this non-profit organization is EXTREMELY important to our community! That’s why we’ve teamed up with them to help them save more lives, and YOU can get involved too!
How can you get involved?
Here are some ways you can help our Orlando Toyota dealership help Save A Life:
- Donate money. Your donations will be used to care for and feed the animals that Save A Life is currently trying to adopt out.
- Help them build their new facility! Save A Life is currently raising $160,000 to build a new facility that will allow them to take in a huge number of additional animals, and they need your help!
- Donate supplies! You can donate towels, blankets, paper towels, dog and cat toys, collars, leashes, crates, pens, and flea and tick treatment to help the shelter cut down costs.
- Volunteer! Save A Life Pet Rescue holds adoption events every Saturday and Sunday in Oviedo, and you can volunteer your time to help the events run smoothly and efficiently.
- Write grants and plan events to fundraise for this important non-profit.
Remember, this organization is non-profit, so they depend on the generosity of all of us to keep their doors open and continue to save countless animals’ lives!
If you want to adopt a new four-legged friend, head down to visit Save A Life Pet Rescue! They hold an adoption event from 1:00pm to 3:30pm at the PetSmart in Oviedo and you can meet all of the pups up for adoption and give one (or two!) of them their forever home!
Want more information? Call Save A Life at (407) 952-1858 or send them an email at email@example.com. We’re also happy here at Toyota of Orlando to take any donations or supplies you’d like to leave for the rescue – we’ll make sure it all gets put in the right hands! Help us help Save A Life today!