Are you looking to get a fresh start for the new year of 2016? Why not sell your car and get a new ride?! Before the new year, get rid of your old clunker car. If you’re not sure how, Toyota of Orlando has quality selling advice. You can learn how to sell your used car easily with tips from us! Are you ready to get that old car out of your sight? Let us help!
Selling advice from Toyota of Orlando
You’ve decided to sell or trade-in your Orlando used car, but where do you start? Well first, you should prep your car for sale or trade-in! You want to make sure that this car is going to look appealing to its next owner. Buyers and dealers will give you the best deal when the car performs and looks its best. To prep your vehicle for sale or trade-in:
- Catch up with routine maintenance. Bring your used car to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando to have our auto service professionals inspect it inside and out for issues and problems. Before you sell it, have it running smoothly.
- Boost its appearance. Start with giving your car a wash and wax as well as full detail. Removing the dirt and grime from the outside and the interior will boost its value as well as make it more appealing for buyers.
- Fix and repair issues. If there are any chips in the paint, broken features or other issues, be sure to have them repaired before passing it on to its next owner. You will have better luck selling your Orlando used car faster when it is not riddled with issues.
How to sell a used car
Once you’ve got your car all primped and polished, it’s time to put it on the market. To sell a car privately there are a couple steps that take time and money.
- You have to advertise the car. Selling a car privately requires advertising it on websites, in newspapers and other mediums. You have to pay for your ad to be in there for a certain amount of time.
- You have to wait. It could be weeks or months before you find someone to purchase your car. It all depends on how to advertise, how much you price it for and who is looking for a used car like yours.
- You have to arrange times to meet with buyers. If you find someone who is interested in buying, you may have to rearrange your schedule to make a meeting time with an interested buyer.
- You’ll have to haggle. You will probably be met with a possible buyer who will offer you less than what you were asking for your vehicle. Haggling can be a hassle.
Avoid the hassle of selling a car privately and trade it in at Toyota of Orlando! We buy cars for cash! Our dealership always gives you top-dollar value for your trade. You don’t even have to buy a car from us afterward. There’s no frustration with trade-in. Simply bring your car in, and walk away with cash in hand.
For more info, call Toyota of Orlando at (888) 325-7520!