What kind of New Year’s resolutions are you looking at this year? Lots of people vow to lose weight or spend less money, but have you ever considered making your life a little bit greener in the new year? It’s easy – all you have to do is get behind the wheel of one of our Orlando green cars (and you can also hit that “save more money” resolution while you’re there). Our hybrid, electric, and fuel cell vehicles make it easier than ever to go green and do your part for the planet… and all you have to do is start your engine!
What green cars are up for grabs at our dealership?
What kind of green cars do we offer at Toyota of Orlando? Here are our current choices:
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Prius c
- Toyota Prius v
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid
And there’s more on the way – coming soon are the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Toyota Mirai FCV, and the Toyota Prius Plug-in. Plus, Toyota has vowed to drastically increase their green car production over the next ten years, so we can’t wait to see what’s coming our way!
What can you expect when you get behind the wheel of an Orlando green car? Here are some of the perks you’ll find as an owner:
- Better fuel efficiency… way better. Our hybrids get upwards of 40 mpg combined, 50 in some cases, which means you’ll find your stops at the gas station few and far between. Additionally, the new Toyota Mirai fuel cell vehicle doesn’t even use gas – it uses a fuel call, hydrogen, and oxygen to create electricity and power your ride! You’ll be using less natural resources, so you can feel good about that, too.
- Reduced emissions. This is what we meant when we said you could do your part for the planet without even leaving the driver’s seat! Our Orlando green cars for sale offer severely reduced emissions, which means less smog-forming toxins are released into the air. In fact, our fuel cell vehicle releases NO emissions besides water vapor!
Should you drive this type of vehicle?
However, how do you know if putting a green car in your driveway is a smart choice? Here are some factors that might cause you to avoid this particular type of Orlando Toyota:
- You need a lot of towing and hauling capabilities – green cars are built more for fuel efficiency and a clean performance, so they don’t have a whole lot of horsepower or torque.
- You want a speed demon! In this case, check out a traditional gasoline-powered car (preferably one with rear-wheel drive, like the Scion FR-S).
- You drive the highway for most of your commute. It may not be as money-efficient for you to drive a green car if you find yourself traveling primarily on the highway – these cars offer the most fuel efficiency in city and suburb streets.
Have more questions? Want to take one of our Orlando green cars for a spin? Call us today at (888) 725-3520! We’ll see you soon… and we can help you go green just in time for the new year!