Daylight Saving Time is here! This is the time of year when we fall back , which means while we get an “extra” hour of sleep in the morning, we also lose an hour of daylight in the evening. This means you may be heading home and spending your commute in the dark. Now is the time of year to get your headlights checked at our Orlando Toyota Service Center and schedule headlight restoration if need be!
How can our Toyota service techs help you with headlights?
What will our techs do when they check your headlights at our Orlando Toyota Service Center?
- First of all, make sure they’re working! They’ll check your headlights, taillights, turn signals, and caution lights, and they can take a peek at your interior lights if you want, too. If anything is burnt out, they’ll replace the bulb for you so you’re all set and ready to hit the road.
- They can check to make sure your headlights are aimed properly to give you maximum road exposure.
- They’ll also check the lights themselves to make sure they’re shining brightly and clearly. If they’re not, you might be due for Orlando headlight restoration at our Toyota Service Center!
What is Orlando headlight restoration?
Why is it so important to have headlights that shine at maximum power? Because not only are they lighting a path for you on a dark road or in bad weather, they’re also letting other drivers know you’re coming so you can avoid accidents and collisions! They’re a big part of your drive time safety when it’s dark out, and technically you should be using them from dusk until dawn (and dusk comes a whole lot earlier this time of year). That’s why it’s essential to replace burnt out bulbs and also get Orlando headlight restoration when needed. Here’s the scoop on that particular Toyota service:
- The plastic cases (or lenses) around the light bulb become cloudy or dull over time – this is due to wear and tear, scratching, and oxidization. This causes your headlights to be less efficient by up to 80% (and also makes your car look older than it actually is!). Overall, it’s a safety hazard for you AND other drivers!
- Our Orlando Toyota Service team can restore them! In this process they’ll get your headlight casings clear again so your headlights can properly project light in front of your car. This is cheaper than replacing the lens entirely, so it’ll save you some big bucks if you choose to go with headlight restoration at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando!
Are you and your ride ready for Daylight Saving Time? If not, come on in and see us! We have the longest service hours in central Florida, and we’re open seven days a week for your convenience. We can get your headlights checked and restored AND give you a complimentary multi-point inspection to ensure the rest of your ride is ready to take on darker drive time! Visit our Orlando Toyota Service Center today at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Milllenia Mall!