October 21, 2015 is a pretty significant date for Back to the Future fans – it’s the futuristic date first mentioned in the movie! It’s a big date for Toyota, too, as it’s the official on-sale date for the futuristic Toyota Mirai fuel cell vehicle. In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, Toyota and Back to the Future stars Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd have paired up! Toyota will be launching a whole new campaign to herald the official arrival of the Toyota Mirai in California that weaves in elements from the iconic movies, and our Orlando Toyota dealership can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!
The Toyota Mirai is coming to California!
The Toyota Mirai may not be a time-traveling vehicle like the DeLorean, but we think Marty McFly and Doc Brown would still be pretty impressed by the innovative technology this car has to offer. We’ve got the basic facts on this new Toyota in Orlando and what you can expect when it makes its way to our dealership!
- The Toyota Mirai is a fuel cell vehicle, which means it uses hydrogen, oxygen, and a fuel cell to create the power needed to run the car. That means the only emissions coming out of this Orlando Toyota car is water vapor!
- Fuel cell vehicles are incredible eco-friendly; they use very few natural resources and don’t emit harmful smog-forming emissions like traditional gasoline-powered cars.
- The Orlando Toyota Mirai will offer a driving range of 312 miles (you can go that far on one charge), which is a new record in the electric car arena!
- This new Toyota fuel cell vehicle also gets up to 67 mpge!
Our Orlando Toyota dealership can’t wait to get our hands on this fuel cell vehicle
Pretty impressive, right? We can’t wait for this best-seller to officially make its way onto our lot and offer yet another green option for drivers who want to do their part for the planet. This Orlando Toyota is also safe – you don’t have to be worried about the new and innovative technology under the hood. It’s been in production and has been tested thoroughly over the past 20 years, and has a leak-proof tank under the hood. If the car were to get in a collision, special sensors cut off the flow of hydrogen to prevent further damage, and the hydrogen is then dispersed quickly (and harmlessly!) into the atmosphere!
This Toyota FCV is also decked out with tons of safety technology, including:
- The iconic Toyota Star Safety System
- A Pre-Collision System
- Eight airbags
- Safety Connect Services
- Lane Departure Alert
- Active Safety System
And the new Toyota Mirai will also offer a sporty and futuristic look! It has a sleek four-door profile that boasts sharply pronounced lines and eye-catching alloy wheels. The interior is similarly futuristic and ergonomic, showcasing dark trim and all the gadgets you need to stay totally connected!
We can’t wait to see the Toyota Mirai at Toyota of Orlando, and we’re pretty sure you feel the same way (or you will once you get behind the wheel for a test drive). Want more info on this innovative fuel cell vehicle? Call us today at (888) 725-3520… and get ready for October 21, 2015, when Toyota and Back to the Future will unveil a whole lot more!