Big news on the Orlando Toyota hybrid front – the 2016 Toyota Prius has been revealed! It was completely redesigned for the new model year, and we can’t wait for you to see what it’s going to offer. We have the scoop on the new look, performance, and technology that this best-selling green car is bringing to the table in 2016… let’s explore!
Like we said, this is a brand-new redesign for the Orlando Toyota Prius, and it ushers in a fourth generation of the much-loved hybrid car. That means Toyota really took things up a notch in terms of improving the vehicle and the way it performs! Their goal was to provide a car that has major hybrid benefits – fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness – without taking away style, technology, or driver appeal. We’d say they succeeded… here are some of the highlights you can look forward to for the new model year:
- Improved fuel efficiency – the 2016 Toyota Prius will offer 10% more fuel efficiency than it already does (and that’s pretty impressive, considering the current generation gets 50 mpg combined).
- A whole new look! This new Toyota hybrid in Orlando has been completely restyled inside and out. The exterior boasts a lower hood and more muscular lines for a sportier overall look, as well as a new rear spoiler and new LED headlamps. You’ll also be able to enjoy a brand-new color available only on this car: Hypersonic Red.
- A more ergonomic interior. The 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando will showcase a wider instrument panel and a curved dash so everything you need is easily within reach. You’ll also love the premium white ornamentation that’s now up for grabs on select models.
- A more comfortable ride! This Orlando Toyota hybrid is now 2.4 inches longer and .6 inches wider, which increases your comfort when you’re out on the road.
- Better handling! This particular model of the best-selling hybrid car has a re-tuned double wishbone suspension, a more rigid body, and a lower center of gravity, so you can count on sportier handling whenever you get behind the wheel!
- ALL-new safety technology – the 2016 Toyota Prius in Orlando will include the new Toyota Safety Sense technology! This means you’ll have access to automatic high beams, lane departure alert with steering assist, full-speed dynamic radar cruise control, and a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection!
Pretty impressive, right?
This new model of the hybrid car that started it all should be in dealerships early next year, so we’ll be sure to keep you posted on its arrival. However, if you want to learn more about our new Toyota hybrids and their perks, why not come take one for a test drive? In addition to the entire Toyota Prius family, we also have the Toyota Camry Hybrid, the Toyota Highlander Hybrid, and the Toyota Avalon hybrid. See which one suits you best and go green!
Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road – give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to learn more about our vehicles and schedule a test drive!