Have you seen Jurassic World yet? This blockbuster has already grossed over $200 million in the United States alone, and it’s now the record holder for the biggest opening in movie history! It’s fairly easy to see why – stars like Chris Pratt hold the leading roles, and the movie’s action-packed premise revolves around some pretty cool dinosaurs on a rampage. However, did you know that one of our very own new Toyota SUVs in Orlando was supposed to have a starring role as well? That’s right – the Toyota Land Cruiser SHOULD be taking on Jurassic World in this summer record-buster!
The Toyota Land Cruiser should have starred in the world of Jurassic Park!
Jurassic World is based on the best-selling Jurassic Park book by Michael Crichton; in the books, the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is the vehicle of choice for chasing down dinos. In the movies they chose to go with a line of Mercedes vehicles, but we think the 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser would have been a much better option… and we’re here to explain why! Let’s take a deeper look at this rough-and-ready Orlando Toyota SUV!
The 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser in Orlando is a luxury vehicle, but it was initially developed by Toyota to be a durable off-road solution for the Japanese military to take on rough terrain! It may have evolved into a plush and sophisticated drive time solution today, but it still retains a lot of performance capabilities that you normally wouldn’t expect of a luxury SUV. It’s easy to chase down an Indominus Rex (or run away from it) with features like:
- A 5.7L V8 engine – this translates to 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque for a seriously powerful performance and a whole lot of get-up and go
- A full-time 4WD system with active traction control and Torsen limited slip differential – this means slippery or uneven terrain is no problem at all
- A Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System for a comfortable ride over rough terrain and unbeatable handling
- Frame-mounted front and rear tow hooks so you can pull yourself out of slippery situations (hopefully you have better luck than Dennis in Jurassic Park)
- Skid plates to protect the suspension, radiator, transfer case, and transfer case
- A towing capacity of up to 8,200 pounds and features like Hill Start Assist Control
Chase down dinos or hit the town in this Orlando Toyota SUV
We think that the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is an excellent choice for taking on prehistoric predators, and we understand why Crichton chose them as his go-to. However, since you don’t regularly chase down Velociraptors, you probably want something that’s good for around-town driving as well. Check out features like:
- A plush leather interior with heated seats
- A top-of-the-line JBL Synthesis Sound System with Premium HDD navigation, the Entune App Suite, and Bluetooth wireless streaming
- A rear-seat DVD entertainment system
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- And tons of other features that take luxury to a whole new level!
Take it for a spin today – we may not have a herd of Ankylosaurus roaming around the lot, but we think you’ll get a pretty good idea of whether or not the Orlando Toyota Land Cruiser is for you. We’re at 3575 Vineland Road!