When you’re out shopping for a new ride, you definitely have a lot to think about. You have to make sure it meets your fuel efficiency needs, that it’s spacious enough, that it has the performance and technology you need, and what seems like a million other things. However, you have to add one more quality to that seemingly endless list – resale value! A lot of Orlando Toyota drivers forget to take this factor into consideration before they sign the dotted line, but unless you plan on keeping your car until it simply can’t run anymore, it’s a factor you need to consider. We’re here to explain!
What is resale value, and why should you care?
Resale value is defined as the trade value of an item that’s already been purchased – in this case, it’s the worth of your Orlando Toyota after you drive it off the lot. It’s important to think about resale value because you’ll need to consider just how much money you’re going to get for your car down the road when it’s time to sell. Not all cars hold value well – while all cars lose a big chunk of value in the first two years, some of them depreciate pretty quickly after that. Luckily for you, our new Toyota in Orlando have incredible resale value and a recent study conducted by KBB.com proved it!
Here are the details when it comes to the 10 Vehicles with the Best Resale Value in 2015:
- The 2015 Toyota 4Runner took spot #8, with projected value after five years at 54.3%
- The 2015 Toyota Tundra took spot #3, with projected value after five years at 58.4%
- The 2015 Toyota Tacoma took spot #1, with projected value after five years at 60.4%
Pretty great, right? These Orlando Toyota cars took 3 out of the 10 spots on the list – no other make featured on the list has that claim to fame!
How can you retain the value of your Orlando Toyota?
Obviously, sinking your money into a new Toyota in Orlando is a good investment. Our cars hold their value well, which means you’ll get more money when you sell in the future (which means more money for a down payment on ANOTHER new car). Additionally, YOU can increase resale value on your own with our Orlando Toyota tips! Check it out!
- Keep up with routine car maintenance, and save records for your Toyota service and repairs.
- Think about your mileage! The higher the mileage on your new Toyota car, the lower the price you’ll be able to ask… is that cross-country road trip worth it?
- Take care of small issues in a timely manner, like scratches, dings, stains, and dents. Take care of the appearance of your car both inside and out!
- Make sure you NEVER smoke inside the car – it can cause stains and residual odors that prospective buyers won’t like.
- Drive carefully! Normal wear and tear is to be expected, but don’t push the limits by towing over the weight limit, speeding, or taking on off-road conditions without the proper performance capabilities.
Want more tips or to check out one of our new Toyota with incredible resale value? We’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road!