Have you heard the latest supposed news about the much-anticipated Toyota and Mazda collaboration? Rumor has it that the vehicle conceptualized by this dream team will be a crossover or SUV version of the popular Orlando Toyota Prius! Keep in mind, these are just rumors… but recent automotive industry speculation is pointing toward a Toyota Prius SUV with Mazda’s SkyActive Diesel Technology under the hood! Here are some of the other details we’ve heard when it comes to this rumored Orlando Toyota SUV or crossover:
- It will be a direct result from collaboration between Toyota and Mazda, although we don’t have the exact details as to who is contributing what.
- It’s rumored that this version of the Toyota Prius in Orlando will have a 1.5L SkyActiv diesel engine under the hood, which is a big change from the 1.8L 4-cylinder DOHC engine with hybrid technology that currently resides there. In short, it could be a diesel-hybrid vehicle – how cool is that?
- This new Toyota SUV in Orlando COULD be a version of the Toyota C-HR concept car, which we’d be pretty pumped about – it would just be slightly modified to ensure that it’s consumer-friendly, efficient, and easy to operate. Thus, the SUV or crossover elements that may be woven into the overall design!
Will Toyota and Mazda give us a new Toyota Prius SUV?
That’s all we’ve got on the rumored Toyota Prius SUV or crossover, and neither Toyota nor Mazda has refuted the rumors yet. You’ll just have to stay tuned, but if you’re in the market for a fuel-efficient and spacious hybrid car in the meantime, why not come check out the 2015 Toyota Prius? This best-seller has been a fan favorite for over a decade, and it’s quickly become the best-selling hybrid vehicle in the world. Here are some of our favorite aspects of this new Toyota hybrid in Orlando:
- It can seat up to five, and it has a roomy cargo area that’s easily accessible thanks to a convenient hatchback design.
- It’s super fuel-efficient – it gets up to 50 mpg combined, which means you save a TON of money on your fuel costs when you hit the road.
- The 2015 Toyota Prius in Orlando additionally is eco-friendly! It utilizes less gas (so in turn, utilizes less natural resources) and is about as green as it gets with its reduced emissions and clean performance.
- It’s stylish, too! It may not have SUV or crossover looks, but it has a sporty hatchback design at the moment that’s accentuated by features like fog lights, a rear spoiler, a slick SofTex interior, and paint colors like Absolutely Red, Nautical Blue, and Winter Gray!
- It’s affordable. The 2015 Toyota Prius has a starting MSRP of just $24,200, and we offer incredible new Toyota deals to drop that price even lower. Why not take a test drive today in this much-loved hybrid car?
Test drive this Orlando Toyota hybrid today!
Come on down and see it in person – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall at 3575 Vineland Road, and you can call us at (888) 725-3520 to snag a test drive appointment ahead of time!