The Orlando Scion family is undergoing some major changes as of late. When 2015 ends, we’ll be saying adios to the Scion xB and Scion xD – these popular models will be retiring to make way for two brand new cars joining the lineup. The 2016 Scion iM and 2016 Scion iA will be added to the family, offering you two more ways to express your individuality and quirky style when you hit the road! However, we just got word that ANOTHER vehicle might be joining the new Scion family this fall – get ready for a third new Scion car in Orlando!
What will this new Scion in Orlando have to offer?
We don’t have any specifics yet – all we know is that Scion is planning on adding one more vehicle to our new Scion cars in Orlando, offering drivers yet another fun and funky way to hit the highway. Speculators think that this is Scion’s big chance to introduce a compact sports utility vehicle into the market – it would compete with the likes of the Honda CR-V and the Nissan Juke, and offer drivers a more spacious and versatile way to get around town. After all, the current members of the Orlando Scion family are all sedans or hatchbacks, so this would be a step in the right direction for the innovative automaker as they widen their driver demographic!
Some are conjecturing that this new Scion in Orlando will be modeled after the Toyota CH-R concept, which was unveiled in Paris in 2014. This sporty and stylish compact SUV would definitely be an excellent jumping off point for a new Scion SUV – let’s take a look at what it has to offer should it ever come to fruition!
- A sleek and streamlined body with flaired wheelwells and arches, as well as a low stance and an angled, raised rear
- A sloping roofline capped with a sporty rear spoiler and a body style that’s fluid and uninterrupted
- A low center of gravity and a rigid structure to provide superior handling for drivers who like a little excitement in their life
- A hybrid drivetrain! Just like the other new Toyota hybrids in Orlando that we offer, if this concept came to life it would offer superior fuel efficiency and a green performance that cuts down on smog-forming emissions.
- A bold new paint hue – this eye-catching purple paint color would be sure to turn heads all over town!
Again, that’s all speculation, but we think introducing a new Scion SUV model would definitely appeal to a large amount of drivers – we can’t wait to see what comes our way this fall, and we’ll be sure to keep you posted on the progress of this new car over the summer!
Say goodbye to the Scion xB and Scion xD before they’re gone!
Why not come say your farewells to the Scion xB and Scion xD? Like we said, these Scion cars will be gone come next year, so if you want to get your hands on one, now is the time to do it. Come take both of them – or any other member of the affordable Scion family – for a spin today! Call us at (888) 725-3520!