2016 is a big year for Scion. The innovative automaker is introducing not one but TWO new vehicles to the family, and we’ve been eagerly awaiting their unveiling at the New York Auto Show! The new Scion iM was leaked long ago; we knew what the stylish Orlando Scion hatchback would be bringing to the table weeks ago. What we didn’t know, however, was what the Orlando Scion iA sedan would have to offer once it came to fruition! It was revealed yesterday and now we’ve got the full scoop – get ready to meet the 2016 Scion iA!
Meet the 2016 Scion iA!
Since this is an all-new Scion in Orlando, it was bound to have a slew of cool style, performance, and technology features to offer drivers. Let’s start with looks!
When was the last time you remember our Orlando Scion cars offering you a sedan option? We can’t remember one, but that’s exactly what the new Scion iA is bringing to the table! It’s a sporty, compact sedan with defined curves, a piano black bumper treatment and unique hexagonal grill, 16-inch alloy wheels, and tons of cool chrome accents studding the exterior. Plus, it’s a sedan, which means it’s both stylish AND functional and will apply to a larger group of drivers than ever before!
The interior of this new Scion in Orlando also takes things up a notch, offering you soft-touch and chrome accents and an ergonomic layout. You’ll also love the efficiency woven into the design with elements like power door locks and power windows, and a tilt/telescopic steering wheel.
This Orlando Scion sedan is unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
Here are some more details about what this Orlando Scion will have to offer when it arrives at our new Scion dealership in September:
- The 2016 Scion iA will have a starting MSRP of around $16,000, making it an uber-affordable option.
- It also brings major fuel efficiency to the game, offering drivers 33 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway for an incredible 37 mpg combined!
- You’ll be able to pick up the 2016 Scion iA in both manual and automatic transmissions, both six-speed, and a Sport driving mode to up the excitement factor. It also boasts cruise control, progressive braking, and major maneuverability thanks to steering and suspension enhancements.
- It packs a spacious trunk into its compact design, alongside seating for five and a 60/40 rear split to accommodate more cargo in the rear!
- Great safety technology – the Scion iA will come decked out with front side and curtain airbags, an integrated backup camera, and even a Pre-Collision System – this innovative technology slows your vehicle to help reduce or avoid damage in a collision!
- Amazing entertainment technology! This 2016 Scion car will offer you a 7-inch touchscreen display, steering-wheel mounted audio controls, Bluetooth wireless streaming, Pandora, AHA!, and Stitcher. You’ll also be privy to voice recognition and a navigation system if you want them!
We can’t wait for this incredible new addition to the Scion family to arrive – stay tuned, as we’ll have exact dates to share soon! In the meantime, come see what the Scion family is all about – visit us at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!