Did you know that trucks are some of the most popular drive time options here in the U.S.? There’s a ton of them on the market, both compact and full-size. We’ve got two of the most popular ones sitting on our lot – we offer both the 2015 Toyota Tacoma and 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando! However, like we said, there are quite a few other makes to take into consideration in the market. You’ll find that one of the biggest competitors of our Orlando Toyota Tundra right now is the 2015 Nissan Titan. We decided to break things down to help you decide between the two and compare two of the most popular models – the Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited and the Nissan Titan Crew Cab SV!
See how this best-selling Toyota truck blows the Nissan Titan out of the water!
Let’s discuss performance first, since that’s usually a big sticking point for truck drivers. Here’s the lay of the land:
- The 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando offers you more towing power – it can pull up to 10,000 pounds behind it. The Nissan Titan fall short with a maximum towing capacity of just 7,400 pounds.
- You’ll also get the option of five or six speeds in this best-selling Orlando Toyota truck, where as the Nissan competition is only up for grabs in five.
- Did you know you’ll also get more horsepower and more torque in the 2015 Toyota Tundra? It offers 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque versus the Nissan’s 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque. This means our Toyota option offers you a much more powerful performance!
- Finally, let’s talk comfort, since you might be heading off-road in your new truck. This new Toyota truck offers you a longer wheelbase of 145.7 inches, which is almost six inches longer than the Nissan Titan. This means you’ll have a more comfortable ride inside the cab!
You’ll also love all of the technology up for grabs in this best-selling Toyota truck. For example, you can get Entune Audio, which is exclusive to Toyota vehicles and hooks you up with real-time traffic and weather, great music, and the best selection of apps. You’ll also find standard features that the Nissan competition lacks or offers as options, like the HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, a backup camera, and automatic climate control to ensure comfort no matter what type of weather we’re facing (we’ve got a heat index of 95 today, so there you have it).
The 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando can take your drive time to a new level!
There are tons of other reasons why we think the 2015 Toyota Tundra in Orlando is a superior truck choice, but let’s look at some of the accolades it’s received as of late:
- 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value
- 9/10 stars for KBB.com Consumer Ratings
- Over 90% of all models sold in the past ten years are still on the roads
Finally, let’s talk money – we offer some phenomenal Orlando Toyota deals on this fan favorite, so it’s easy to save big when you come in to visit us and take this best-seller home! Give us a call today to learn more. We’re open seven days a week until 10pm, and you can reach our knowledgeable internet sales specialists at (888) 725-3520!