Everyone likes to get off the pavement now and then; it’s nice to get out into nature, especially when we’ve got nice weather like the temperatures going on right now! Spring is in the air, at least in Central Florida. However, some drivers like to get a little more aggressive with their off-roading adventures, and a normal vehicle just won’t cut it. That’s where the 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Series comes into the picture! This special-edition Orlando Toyota truck just hit the market this year, and it’s designed particularly for drivers who like to tear things up when they get off the pavement. Let’s take a closer look!
Explore the Orlando Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Series!
The original 2015 Toyota Tacoma in Orlando is perfectly capable of off-road exploration; it’s decked out with enough features to make it incredibly versatile. However, if you really like to look for rough terrain and challenge your vehicle’s capabilities, you should check out the TRD Pro Series! Here are some of the performance highlights that this 2015 Toyota truck in Orlando has to offer:
- A powerful V6 engine; it churns out 236 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque, so you’ve got the right mix of power for ANY type of terrain
- A 6-speed manual transmission to ensure you’re in control of your Orlando Toyota Tacoma at all times
- A clutch start-cancel switch, which makes it easy to get going if you’re parked on a sloped hill!
- 4WDemand part-time four-wheel drive, as well as automatic limited-slip differential and an electronically controlled transfer case
- Downhill Assist Control
- TRD Bilstein High Performance shocks
- TRD tuned front springs for better handling
- Skid plates to protect the engine and front suspension
Take on any and all terrain in this new Toyota truck!
However, performance isn’t the only thing that makes this new Toyota Tacoma in Orlando off-road-worthy! Check out other features designed to make the most of tricky terrain and outdoor adventures, like:
- A roomy access cab design – this means you’ll get dual rear-hinged access doors in the back for easy passenger loading
- An extra-durable bed with a fiber-reinforced sheet molded composite construction, as well as steel outer panels, special storage compartments, and even a removable tailgate
- A deck rail system with tie down cleats to keep everything from sliding around when you hit the road
- 16″ matte black alloy wheels with All-Terrain tires
- Front and rear mudguards
- A tailgate handle integrated backup camera for majorly enhanced visibility in the rear
- A color-keyed hood scoop (it looks awesome, too)
- A tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio controls mounted on it for easy access
- A fold-up rear bench seat with a storage compartment underneath
- Cruise control for any highway drive time
And so much more! Obviously, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Series is ready for just about anything you have to throw at it. The best news yet? It’s still super-stylish – it comes decked out with cool TRD badges and accessories, and comes in three brilliant hues: Black, Super White, and Inferno, which is a fiery orange color!
Come take the 2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Series for a spin – we’ve got one on the lot right now! Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!