Spring break is coming, friends! The University of Central Florida will empty its halls in just over a month and students will hit the road for their spring break road trips to the beach, back home, and more. However, if you’re thinking about taking to the highways this spring break, is your car ready for it? We can help you get prepped for your road trip whether you’re heading out of state or just heading over to Daytona for some fun in the sun. Check out these tips from our Orlando Toyota Service Center!
How can you get ready for spring break with Toyota Service?
1) Make sure your four major Toyota Service components are in good working order! This means scheduling Orlando auto service to ensure that your brakes, battery, tires, and oil are all in good shape. You should get an oil change if you’re due for one so your car has the tools it needs to get you to your spring break destination, and make sure your tires are properly treaded and inflated to give you the traction and fuel efficiency you need. Fully-functioning brakes ensure safety when you’re on the road, and make sure your battery isn’t going to die on you and leave you stranded and waiting for a jump!
2) Check things out under the hood! You can have our Orlando Toyota Service techs take a look for you – they’ll check things like hoses, spark plugs, and wires that may have been affected by any cold weather we had (or if you went into winter weather over Christmas break). They’ll make sure nothing is leaking or frayed, and replace anything that’s no longer good.
3) Have our Toyota Service Center in Orlando check your fluids! Spring break means warmer weather, so you’ll want to ensure you have plenty of coolant to get you to your party destination. Also have our techs check things like brake fluid, oil, and power steering fluid before you hit the highway!
4) Make sure your headlights and windshield wipers are in excellent condition. You need working headlights for driving at night and in dim conditions, as they enhance your visibility and allow other drivers to see you. You should also make sure your wipers are doing a good job of completely clearing your windshield of water (although we HOPE you don’t get rain) so you have a clear field of vision. Our Orlando auto Service Center can replace both elements for you if need be!
Our Orlando Toyota Service techs want your ride to run well AND look good!
5) Clean it up! No one wants to ride to their spring break destination in a dirty car – wipe down and vacuum the interior, and make sure your junk is cleared out of the backseat and trunk. You should also wash and wax the exterior – wax helps protect your car from UV rays and dirt and debris so you don’t have to schedule a paint touch-up when you get back!
Have questions or need to schedule Orlando auto Service? Give us a call at (866) 945-0493 today… and don’t forget, we offer Toyota Service Coupons so you can save your money for fruity drinks and sunscreen!