We’re big fans of the 2015 Toyota Corolla in Orlando here at our dealership (obviously). However, it’s not the only sporty compact car out on the market. There are tons of options available to you, and it can be tough to muddle through all of them and land on just one. That’s where we come in! We’re building a car comparison to help you figure out which is the better sedan for you – the new Toyota Corolla, or the new Nissan Sentra. Both have their benefits and both are great drive time solutions, but which is better for YOU? Let’s figure it out!
Should you put the 2015 Toyota Corolla in your driveway?
Are you a fan of staying connected behind the wheel? If technology is important to you, consider this:
- The 2015 Toyota Corolla in Orlando and 2015 Nissan Sentra both come with display screen audio systems; however, the best-selling Toyota offers you a 6.1-inch screen for great clarity and interaction, while the Nissan competition’s screen is a bit smaller at just 5.8 inches.
- Toyota has the Entune System, which is exclusive to new Toyota cars only. You won’t find it in the Nissan competition! Entune allows you to connect to a variety of multimedia apps, including IHeartRadio, Pandora Radio, OpenTable, MovieTickets.com, real-time traffic and weather, and more!
Are you concerned with getting the right dose of style when you get into the driver’s seat of your ride? Take this into consideration:
- The new Toyota Corolla in Orlando offers you the option of slick SofTex seats – you can get appointed leather in the 2015 Nissan Sentra, but it’s nowhere near as plush, durable, or eco-friendly as the SofTex option.
- Although both of these popular best-sellers have been redesigned as of late, we feel that the Orlando Toyota Corolla definitely has an edgier overall look – it’s got piano-black accents inside and out, as well as an exterior studded liberally with chrome. The 2015 Nissan Sentra’s new look is a bit more muted, leading to a car that doesn’t quite snatch your attention. If style is the aim of your game, shoot for the Toyota option!
How does this Orlando Toyota surpass its Nissan competition?
You’re probably also concerned about your actual drive time, right? (You should be.) Here’s the breakdown:
- Both of these fuel-efficient cars do pretty well in terms of gas costs – they both get around 29 mpg in the city and 38-39 mpg on the highway. You won’t need to worry about filling up too often when you get behind the wheel!
- The 2015 Toyota Corolla offers 97.5 cubic feet of interior space, while the Nissan Sentra offers a bit less with 95.9 cubic feet. Our Orlando Toyota option offers you more cargo room as well, and a bit more wiggle room for your passengers when it comes to leg room, shoulder room, and hip room. However, both of these cars can easily seat five passengers!
Not sure which of these fan favorites is the right ride? The best way to tell is to take a spin in them! Come down and test drive the Orlando Toyota Corolla today – you can call us at (888) 725-3520 to set an appointment and learn more about our new Toyota deals!