When was the last time you treated your Orlando Toyota to a good old-fashioned car detailing? Keeping your car’s appearance up doesn’t just up its style factor – it can also have an effect on its performance AND its resale value if you’re looking to trade in and trade up! Luckily for you, we offer Orlando car detailing services at our Toyota Service Center to get your car back into like-new condition (and without breaking the bank). Further, we’ve got lots of tips to ensure you have the info you need to detail your car at home as efficiently and thoroughly as possible!
Car detailing at home doesn’t have to be a chore!
The first thing to remember when you’re getting ready for your car detailing is to take on both the inside AND outside of your Orlando Toyota, especially if you’re getting ready to sell your ride! Here are some tips for the interior car detailing:
- Clean off the rugs when you detail your new Toyota in Orlando! You can use a stiff brush or a compressed air hose to get the dirt out of them, and then follow up with a good vacuuming. If you want, you can even shampoo them to get them looking like-new again, but don’t forget to let them dry!
- Vacuum out the interior of your Orlando Toyota next – pay special attention to nooks and crannies, and don’t forget to get under the seats and in the cupholders! You can also also use that compressed air to blow out the air vents and ducts for a clean, fresh smell next time you run the A/C.
- Wipe down all surfaces with a cleaner designed for them – we offer plenty of tools for car detailing in our Orlando Toyota parts department, and our techs can help you pick out the correct ones for the interior of your car!
- Don’t forget to clean the windows, but don’t use Windex – it can actually damage your tint. Find a specialized glass cleaner to get the job done when you detail your car!
Detail inside and out when it comes to your Orlando Toyota!
Don’t skimp on the exterior when you’re getting down to car detailing, either! Here are some pointers:
- Wash your car thoroughly – don’t forget to scrub the tires and places like under your wiper blades. Hand washing is best, so break out the sponge and be sure to use a cleaner that won’t damage your paint. You can then dry with a towel or chamois and follow up with a coat of protective wax – this can protect your car’s paint from scratches, chips, and the hot Central Florida sun!
- If you want to make a good first impression, gloss your tires and shine up the wheels before you hit the road! We can offer you the perfect products to do so!
- Clean the windows on the outside, too, and don’t forget to roll them down halfway so you get get the tops of them!
Need more tips, in search of products, or just want to schedule a car detailing in Orlando? Give us a call at (866) 945-0493! We’ve got everything you need to get your car in tip-top shape and trained Toyota techs who can help you do it!