Spring is coming! We may have dipped into chilly temps this year, but we’re already headed back into the mid-70’s which means it’s the PERFECT time of year to take things outside (sorry, everyone else in the US!). Why not find the new Toyota truck that’s right for the job? We’ve got both the 2015 Toyota Tundra and 2015 Toyota Tacoma waiting for you on our lot, as well as a large selection of used trucks in Orlando. However, you should definitely do your research before you sign the dotted line – buying a truck is a little trickier than you might imagine. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of tips for buying a new Toyota truck!
Choose the right new Toyota truck with our guide!
The first thing to think about when choosing a truck is performance. Do you need a truck that can tow and haul? Are you looking for off-road capabilities? Here are some of the things to consider:
- What type of engine you want – our new Toyota trucks in Orlando offer 4-cylinder, V6, and V8 engines! If you need a truck with serious towing and hauling power, the V8 engine is probably your best bet. You’ll get 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque at your disposal! If you want something more fuel-efficient, shoot for the 4-cylinder or V6 option.
- What off-roading capabilities you want! You should think about features like rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive capabilities, Active Traction Control, Automatic Limited Slip Differential, special suspension systems, and more!
- Whether you want manual or automatic – some drivers feel that new Toyota trucks with manual transmissions offer more control and precise handling.
You should also think about space – both interior and exterior – in your new Toyota truck in Orlando. Here’s what to explore:
- Cab size! While a regular cab seats just 2-3 (with one row of seats), the double, access, and crewmax cabs all offer seating for 5-6 with either access doors in the rear OR full-size doors to make loading and unloading easy.
- Bed size – do you think a short or regular bed will meet you drive time needs, or do you need a long bed for cargo and work purposes? Speaking of beds, you should also think about features like a Deck Rail System, tie-down cleats, and bed organizers and protectors for everything you’re hauling!
Should you take home the Orlando Toyota Tundra or Toyota Tacoma?
Did we mention size? There are two main sizes to consider when it comes to our new Toyota trucks in Orlando:
- The 2015 Toyota Tundra is a full-size truck. It offers you a more powerful performance and better towing and hauling capabilities.
- The 2015 Toyota Tacoma is a compact truck. It’s smaller than its sibling, but it’s better suited for drivers who want a lot of versatility and adaptability in their day to day drive time.
There’s a lot more than just the things listed above to think about when it’s time to choose a 2015 Toyota truck in Orlando – come on down and see our trucks in person so you can narrow down your choices and find the perfect solution! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall!