The holiday season means driving – lots of it. You’re probably on the road a lot more trying to get all of your shopping and celebrating done, and there are a lot of other drivers on the road as well! This means the roads are a little less safer than normal, and you need a vehicle that you can trust to handle any situation that might pop up. One key element when it comes to maximum performance is your car tires! Your tires provide you with grip and traction, and they also affect your fuel efficiency as well. If you want to ensure a safer drive time this holiday season, you MAY want to have our auto service techs take a look!
Should you schedule an appointment at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando?
How do you know if you should schedule an appointment for new car tires in Orlando? We’ve got signs to look out for before you hit the road this holiday season!
- First of all, how does your car handle? Is it vibrating when you drive or sliding when the roads are wet? You know your car better than anyone, so if it feels like it’s handling differently you should definitely bring it into our Orlando Toyota Service Center to have our techs check out your car tires and see if you need a new set!
- How does your tread look? Tread is essential to traction and grip on the road (and your subsequent safety) so without it, you run the risk of losing control of your car. You should do the penny test if you’re having any doubts about tread depth. Take a penny – point Abe’s head down towards the tire – and see how high the tread goes. If you can see his entire head, you definitely need to be on the lookout for a new set of Orlando car tires!
- Check for bulges on the tire – these look like giant blisters. They indicate weak spots on the tire and can lead to a blowout or a flat (neither of which are desirable) so you’ll want to address them as quickly as possible. Our Orlando Toyota Service techs can check them out for you and get them replaced as quickly as possible!
- Do you see cracks in the tire? You’d see what looks like small cuts in the sidewalls of the tire, and they can also lead to a blowout so you don’t want to ignore them or put off scheduling Toyota tire service in Orlando.
- Can you see the tread-wear bars in the tire? These are perpendicular lines on the tire that appear when you need a new one with better tread, so be sure to schedule service if you start noticing them on the tire!
Ask about our car tires coupons!
Are you due to schedule an appointment to put on new car tires? Let our Toyota Service Center help! We’re located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and we’ve got plenty of Orlando car tires coupons to help bring down the price of your next appointment… check them out! You can call us at 866-945-0493!