Let’s face it – life hacks can really come in handy. They can make the way you use your time much more efficient, up your affordability factors, and also take your frustration levels way down! Here at Toyota of Orlando, we love life hacks – especially when they can be applied to your new Toyota! We’ve come up with a list of helpful hacks to make sure your time behind the wheel is as easy as it gets so you can have an efficient and effective 2015… the new year is just days away!
Driving your Orlando Toyota can be stress-free with these clever life hacks!
- Among the life hacks we definitely recommend using when it comes to your new Toyota in Orlando, one is getting rid of frost. We may not see TOO much of it here in Central Florida, but January is one of the coldest months of the year so there’s always a chance of it. Face your new Toyota towards the east so when the sun rises, it hits the frost on your windshield and helps melt it away before you have to hit the road!
- Are your headlights looking a little hazy but you’re not quite ready for headlight restoration at our Orlando Toyota Service Center? Try brushing them with toothpaste – while this won’t have the same effect as a restoration, it can clear things up a little and restore some of the brightness!
- We’ve also got life hacks for those regrettable stickers you put on a few years ago and now want to remove from your new Toyota! Soak a piece of newspaper in warm water and hold it over the sticker for thirty seconds or so – the water will seep into the sticker and help loosen its grip, and you can then use a flat razor blade to peel it up with ease!
Make 2015 more efficient than ever with these helpful life hacks!
- Get rid of those pesky lovebugs that splatter all over the front of your new Toyota in Orlando – use a wet dryer sheet to rub them off. Don’t leave them on there; they’ll damage the paint! A dryer sheet may not be as effective on the windshield, so you can use a flat razor there to scrape the bugs off and then rinse it down.
- Always forgetting where you parked your new Toyota in Orlando? We’ve got life hacks for that, too! All you need to do is stand by your car and drop a pin with your smart phone – you’ll be able to find your way back to that exact spot without a problem! You can also download apps that will mark your spot and help you find your way back when you’re ready to hit the highway!
- Have a small scratch or ding that’s driving you crazy but doesn’t warrant a paint job? Grab a bottle of nail polish that’s close in shade and use that to tough things up!
Want more life hacks, or want to get behind the wheel of an Orlando Toyota for the new year? Come on down and see us – we’re at 3575 Vineland Road, just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall AND we’re open New Year’s Day!