Are you dreaming of a white Christmas this year? If you’re staying here in Central Florida, you probably won’t see much in the way of snow. However, if you’re heading out of town for the holidays, it’s a definite possibility! Why not ensure you have a ride that can handle the weather? The 2015 Toyota Highlander in Orlando is perfect for hitting the road this holiday season, especially if you’re off to see snow. Let’s take a closer look at why this family favorite is a fantastic option for getting out of town into some colder weather this year!
Find yourself a bit of winter in the 2015 Toyota Highlander!
The 2015 Toyota Highlander is great at handling adverse weather conditions; after all, snow and ice may be pretty to look at and get you into the Christmas spirit, but they can make driving conditions tricky and even dangerous. That’s why this Orlando Toyota SUV is decked out with features like:
- The option of a powerful 3.5L V6 engine that allows for 270 horsepower and 248 lb-ft of torque
- A six-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission that has Snow Mode – this special drive time mode allows for easier stops and starts when the roads are slick
- Front-wheel drive – this offers better traction and handling in slippery conditions like snow than a rear-wheel drive vehicle
- Dynamic Torque Control AWD System – this technology monitors the torque and power that’s being transferred to the front and rear wheels, ensuring that you have the best possible handling despite the surface you’re driving on and tightening up your maneuverability!
The Orlando Toyota Highlander is also decked out with the latest and greatest technology to keep you and your family secure on long trips – check out features like:
- Safety Connect Services with Emergency Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats for the driver and front passenger
- A Pre-Collision System
- Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beams
- The Toyota Star Safety System
- A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
This Orlando Toyota SUV is unbelievably family-friendly!
You also couldn’t ask for a more family-friendly new Toyota SUV in Orlando. The 2015 Toyota Highlander comes packed with features aimed for comfort and efficiency, like:
- Seating for eight with reclining seats in the second and third rows – these seats can also fold flat to make extra cargo space
- Three- zone automatic climate control
- An integrated backup camera with gridlines to give you some guidance when you’re maneuvering in reverse
- A rear-seat Blu-Ray entertainment system with wireless headphones and a 9-inch display
- The Smart Key System with a push button start and a power liftgate
- Bluetooth wireless streaming for phone calls, as well as controls mounted on the steering wheel for major convenience
- The Entune App Suite, which connects you to real-time weather and traffic (perfect for finding the best route on your holiday road trip!)
See? The 2015 Toyota Highlander is a solid bet for ANY drive time – why not take it for a test drive today? Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road – we’re just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall! Ask about our new Toyota SUV deals when you get here!