Hot Florida weather is certainly behind us and the cooler air is here! For those native to the area, anything below 60 degrees is pretty freaking cold; however, northerners may feel differently about the “cooler” temps! If you have friends and family coming in from out of town then they may want to enjoy the tropical climate we harness here in The City Beautiful! Many of us at our Orlando Toyota dealership have friends and family coming into town for the upcoming holiday, and we’re thinking about ways to spend it best! If your crew is looking for something tropical to do, we suggest taking them to the Jammin’ Food and Rum Fest in Orlando!
Hang out with good food and friends at Jammin’ Food and Rum Fest!
This weekend is bound to be quite a hectic time for families with Thanksgiving holiday celebrations! After you’re done stuffing yourselves with delicious Turkey and side dishes, you’re going to be looking for some things to do! Get outside this Saturday to explore the tastes of food and fancy rum-inspired drinks! This event takes place in Downtown Orlando at the beautiful Lake Eola Park! Show your friends and family how wonderful our home is by taking them out to this exciting event in your Orlando Toyota SUV or sedan!
Here are some details on this fun event in Downtown Orlando this Saturday:
- What: Jammin’ Food and Rum Fest
- Where: Lake Eola Park 196 North Rosalind Ave, Orlando 32801
- When: Nov. 29th 2014, 12-9 PM
- Who: This event is open to everyone (must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages)
- Admission: $15 for adults and free for kids under the age of 12
Enjoy fun and entertainment in Orlando this weekend!
Besides knowing heaps of information about our cars, Toyota of Orlando employees also know of great things to do in the area! An outing at Lake Eola is the best way to conclude a great four-day weekend! Besides this festival, you and your crew can explore Downtown Orlando nightlife or sit down for a bite to eat at one of the many unique Orlando restaurants!
You can expect tons of fun at this festival with entertainment such as:
- Live DJ’s spinning your favorite hits
- Interactive games to play with friends
- Rum Specialty drinks like Mojito, Rum Punch, Coquito, Rum infused Sangria & More
- Live streaming of the FSU vs Florida game, so you don’t have to watch from a crowded bar
- Kids area and bounce houses for the little ones
- Live local entertainment and bands playing on the Orlando Bands Stage
- Contests and give-a-ways to enter
There will be food at this event, however it will be small plate for sale by vendors. Prices will be approximately $3/$5/$7 for small plates and $5/$7/$8 for alcoholic beverages. If you are drinking please be sure to have a designated driver with you!
Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road right off of I-4 near the Millenia Mall! Come visit us today and check out our incredible prices on new and used cars in Orlando! We are open 7 days a week until 10 PM! We look forward to seeing you!